Interesting and Humour - page 1496

artmedia70:
Where to get one of these????
Googled it, here.

artmedia70:
Where to get one of these????
Ask around in your town, a print centre (usually the name of an advanced photocopying service). The bigger/lesser centres usually print on all sorts of materials.

Silent:
Ask in your city, a print centre (usually the name given to advanced photocopies). The bigger/lesser ones tend to print on all sorts of materials.
No, I mean, of course they do...

Silent:
Ask in your city, a print centre (usually the name given to advanced photocopies). The bigger/lesser ones tend to print on all sorts of different materials.
It will be a dysfunctional fake. You need the original original from the original source.

MetaDriver:
It'll be a fake that doesn't work. I need the original original from the source.

I'll keep that in mind.

Still need to figure out how to make it work the other way round... New Year is coming up.

Silent:

I'll keep that in mind.

I still need to figure out how to make it work the other way round... New Year's Eve is coming up.

On New Year's Eve it's reindeer and here it's moose.

artmedia70:
On New Year's Eve it's a deer, but here it's a moose.

I'm not in it for the ride.

A moose can love anyone... It might come in handy, give it to a kitchen :)

Silent:

I'm not in it for the ride.

A moose can love anyone... I might need it to give to a kitchen :)

I reckon that moose isn't just a moose. More like a moose. A moose.

I could be wrong, but I don't think elk wear antlers.

sumkin75:

I reckon that moose isn't just a moose. More like a moose. Mauls a moose.

I could be wrong, but moose don't wear antlers.

Antlers: First antlers in males grow in a year, in April or May; in late July or August they harden. These horns usually do not yet have spurs. Horns with a well-defined spade appear only in the fifth year of life. Adult males shed their horns in November-December, rarely later. New horns begin to grow in April-May. While the horns are soft, they are sensitive to shocks and insect bites. They harden in July and in August-September the males peel them off.

Hence http://www.vtourisme.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=323

Man, I just got a glimpse of the dominant's horns. It's more serious than that. He's gay.
Reason: