Interesting and Humour - page 1501

Erm955:

It's like another planet!!!

http://www.echo.msk.ru/blog/kurban/1157420-echo/

Norway is a small country of only 5 million inhabitants. And they had a constitution 100 years earlier.

Erm955:

It's like another planet!!!

http://www.echo.msk.ru/blog/kurban/1157420-echo/

From there, concluding paragraph:

There is no problem with fair elections in Norway. Because here the government trusts the citizens and the citizens trust the government. In Russia on the other hand, to my deepest regret, society itself, being inert and clumsy, gives the authorities the opportunity to manipulate its votes however they want. And I don't yet know when this Norwegian experience will come in handy in Moscow.

There are too many differences between Russia and Norway. In the second country there were no revolutions and abrupt changes in the political system, everything was gradual and evolutionary. Technical gadgets like cameras and monitors are irrelevant because there is no gap between the authorities and common people like in Russia.

It is all a matter of people's minds, of mentality. The Russian mentality is not worse than the Norwegian one, that's for sure. It's just completely different.

Physics lesson. Teacher : Children! Put the ibanite stick in the ibanite glass. Shy voice from the back of the class : Will it kick in? ))))))

Mathemat:

Russian is as good as Norwegian, that's for sure.

Of course, it's even better. I just wish I knew what it is.

Mischek:
Sure, even better. Here's another way to find out.

The man wrote that he was different).

The question is where and how our society is going. And where we can go and which way we will go.

peripatetikos:

The man wrote that he was different).

The question is where and how our society is going. And where we can go and what path we will take.

There are two possibilities. If it is different , you cannot compare with the same ruler. Just like you can't compare 4 kilos and a blue one.

If there is a BETTER than a DIFFERENCE, it means that there is a ruler and a comparison.

In this case, we are talking about mentality. It's a very specific concept and can be compared.

We may say that the GNP per capita is higher in one country than in another, but we cannot say that it is different .

----------------------------------------

Our pensions are very small, but they're good.

To mentality

Reason: