Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 14

Vladislav Andruschenko:

OK then this account https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/286543 I will start in this race. And for May, I will open another one afterwards.

OK, I've already signed up for April.

Alexander Laur:

Well, since "popularising MT5", sign me up for April too. I like 5!
Регистрация участников на чемпионат MetaQuotes-Demо в мае

April or May?

Veniamin Skrepkov:
Hedge accounts ?

Any

How do I sign up for May ?

Veniamin Skrepkov:
How to sign up for May ?

Welcome, I signed you up.

The rules are exceptionally simple:

Trading Championship May

Necessary to open an account on the server MetaQuotes-Demo, deposit $ 10,000 leverage 100, trade can be on the platform mt5 ( hedge / networking) or mt4. register as a signal, and post the application to this thread.

The application form can be filled out as follows. But you can do it in a more free form. IMPORTANT, do not start trading before 01.05.2017

2Yuriy ZaytsevMetaTrader 5https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/282872

User must be verified to exclude duplicate nicknames. 01.05.2017 - 02.06.2017.

There are no other restrictions.

The winner will be determined by the maximum equity on Friday 02.06.2017 after the end of the trading session.

You can register now, for MT4 terminals the problem with delays in quotes has been solved.
Championship participants /ParticipantsPlatform / terminalMonitoring of participants, please do not subscribe - high risk
Note
1Server MuradasilovMetaTrader 5
Head of the competition / chief
2Yuriy Zaytsev MetaTrader 5
3Alexey Volchanskiy

Denis Chugrin

Alexander Ivanov

Vladimir Zubov

Serhii Shevchuk

8Vitaly Muzichenko

Vladimir Gorbachev

MetaTrader 4

10Vladislav Andruschenko
11Veniamin Skrepkov

13Don't post anyone here"the baker's dozen"

Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: YurazCompetitionMetaqotes
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: YurazCompetitionMetaqotes
  • Yuriy Zaytsev
  • www.mql5.com
Учавствую в спарринге Спарринг на демо счетах Metaqotes Competition , Please do not subscribe to this signal https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/187993 http://mvs.hol.es/Monitoring/ МОНИТОРИНГ Очень прошу не садится на сигнал ,...

Have you decided on the rules? What is the maximum drawdown allowed?

I suggested 10%.

Why this is a good option:

- Shows the participant's ability to control trading manually or with an EA (which also sometimes needs to be turned off) in an environment where it is easy to lose control
- shows the participant's ability to manage the signal in the long run and adhere to the given limits
- it excludes winning by lottery - trading rare trades for the whole cutlet (like I do now) and gives some advantage to auto-trading
- eliminates over sitting strategies and focuses on entry accuracy

Igor Volodin:

Have you decided on the rules? What is the maximum drawdown allowed?

I suggested 10%.

Why this is a good option:

- Shows the participant's ability to control trading manually or with an EA (which also sometimes needs to be turned off) in an environment where it is easy to lose control
- shows the participant's ability to manage the signal in the long run and adhere to the given limits
- it excludes winning by lottery - trading rare trades for the whole cutlet (like I do now) and gives some advantage to auto-trading
- eliminates over sitting strategies and focuses on entry accuracy

The rules are fixed.
I will post them in a while.
It's hard to copy. The rules are described in the April one. The drawdown in the rules is not a criterion. If we give no more than 10% slippage as a criterion, we will have one or two participants at the very beginning of the month. It will not be that interesting and spectacular.
No one is stopping you from specifying the 10% slippage... Simply write in your trading description that you are trading with a 10% slippage and you may be the first to arrive.

In real life, the investor sometimes tolerates up to 49%.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

We have decided on the rules.
I will post in a while, I write from a mobile.
Copying is difficult. The rules are described in April. The drawdown is not a criterion in the rules. Well, realistically, with a 10% criterion, one or two out of dozens will be left within a month.

Naturally, you have to rethink your strategy so that you don't go out of bounds. Yes, the equity increase will be dozens of times less. But every dollar taken from the market is worth its weight in gold.

Yury, do you remember the criticism of the recent Championships? That the Championships have turned into a lottery, the drawdown is huge, people trade on all the depots, etc.

But I understand that very few people will agree with this restriction, because they cannot bear it)). I do not know where to start the signals.

Igor Volodin:

Naturally, you have to rethink your strategy so that you don't go out of bounds. Yes, the equity increase will be dozens of times less. But every dollar taken from the market is worth its weight in gold.

Yury, do you remember the criticism of the recent Championships? That the Championships have turned into a lottery, the drawdown is huge, people trade on all the depots, etc.

But I understand that very few people will agree with this restriction, because they cannot bear it)). Where to start signals.

Reason: