Interesting and Humour - page 1503

TheXpert:
So sit in your stone caves with bone axes :)

It sucks that bit issuance is limited. But, in principle, if it wasn't limited, no one would fall for it.

As it is, I think the matter will end up with most of the bits being "kept under the mattress" with the expectation of value increase and what remains will participate in exchanges.

i_logic:
When bitcoin is used not by fractions of a percent, but by 50 percent, there will be little point in holding on to it. There won't be inflation, but there won't be much deflation either. Holding it for a percent a year? Ridiculous.

TheXpert:
When bitcoin will be used not by fractions of a percent, but by 50 percent
It won't, imho. It's not a user-friendly currency, even in my experience. I'm afraid bitcoin is destined to remain the currency of the black market and a few enthusiasts.

TheXpert:
Sit in your stone caves with bone axes :)

Repent, Andrei. Humble yourself. Renounce the money of the devil.

Return to the true faith.

i_logic:
It won't, imho. It's not a user-friendly currency, even from my experience.

That's for now. Here is an example of an easy client -- http://habrahabr.ru/post/175291/

Mischek:

Repent Andrei. Humble yourself. Renounce the money of the devil.

Can't give up devil's money completely yet :)

And if bitcoins become very big, they will definitely be taken over by the state government. I don't know if there is a law in the US similar to our Russian law, that in Russia it is allowed to pay for goods and services only in roubles? If not, it costs nothing to pass such a law. And you can say "sha" to bitcoin exchangers later - and that's all, bitcoins will remain the currency of the virtual world.

TheXpert:
For now. Here's an example of an easy client -- http://habrahabr.ru/post/175291/

What's going on, good people? What a world gone wrong with sectarianism?

May the quid punish those who click on this sinful link. He'll get a hundred unremovable viruses and a handful of worms.

- "To the ground and then" ?

I think that's already happened. And "these guys" will not stop. Some of these "guys" are typing unsupported papers, fooling the world, while others are going on TV, looking for someone to blame. And they get smart, saying, "I'll tell you fools something genius, open your mouths".

p.s. Dostoevsky was right.

brici:

- "To the ground and then" ?

I think that's already happened. And "these guys" will not stop. Some of these "guys" are typing unsupported papers, fooling the world, while others are going on TV, looking for someone to blame. And they get clever, saying, "I'll tell you fools something genius, open your mouths".

p.s. Dostoevsky was right.

Your Dostoevsky is a fool.

By the way, there's definitely a bitcoin cult vibe about bitcoins... Like all sects you have to first confirm that you are an idiot, here you have to download 9GB of data.
Reason: