Interesting and Humour - page 1468

TheXpert:
No, I'm crazy about you. In Moscow for 500 quid? How lazy do you have to be to earn less than a gastarbeiter in your home town?
Believe me, gastarbeiters do not make more now, the heyday of wages was in 1990 to 2000, prices were different then, and now the wages are the same, but prices have risen by 300 percent, as for the construction business - the same rates have remained since then - per square meter of work done :) I remember back then I rented a three-room flat for $100-150, go and rent a one-room flat now :)

Mathemat:

Well, how could provincial people understand that life in Moscow is not easy either. They still think that Moscow sucks the blood of the whole country... Come to Moscow and see for yourselves who's sucking the blood of whom.

Only the most adventurous among those who want to achieve something go to Moscow. Well, they are paying the full price.

Alexei, we are talking about the fact that money from all over the country flows into Moscow in a wide river and settles there. And the plans for construction are vast there. Can the rest of us wait? I did not start talking about personalities - there are enough assholes everywhere. So there's no reason for the people to get excited about all this...

I take my leave ;)

server:
Believe me, gastropubbers don't get more than that now.

Believe me, they make more.

I would only go to Moscow if they offered me more than 100k in salary, there is no way out.

server:
Believe me, gastropubayers do not get more money now, the heyday of wages was in 1990-2000, prices were different then and now the wages are the same, but prices have risen by 300 percent. As for the construction business - the rates there are the same as they were in those days - per square meter of work done :) . I remember back then I rented a three-room flat for $100-150, go ahead and rent a one-room flat now :)
Never mind... We rented a one-room flat for our daughter near uni for 14000. Our average wage... Is there any money left for food after renting in Moscow? It's all relative...

I was wondering why Metacquotes are not shown at Forex Expo, after the launch of so many services, in the spring I saw one of the paid platforms at the show, and we would have helped in any way we could, pulled people up or something

Think a couple of steps ahead )

Shock video, mother burns daughter alive

18 +

Anion:

PS: I'm a little bit aware of the last bungled rally.

http://navalny.livejournal.com/854933.html

Anion:

PS: I'm a little bit aware of the last bungled rally.