Not able to see rented VPS terminals - page 2

Hi. Can you please help

harsha1 #:
Hi. Can you please help

This is from the post #9 of this thread:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Not able to see rented VPS terminals

Sergey Golubev, 2023.01.19 20:49

If you subscribed on your Metatrader by your username ( harsha1 ) by paying from the forum account/profile and you do not see VPS on this link
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions so write to the service desk (look at Contacts and requests link at the bottom of this page and use this procedure about how to contact: post ).

If you subscribed yesterday or today to VPS by paying from Visa or paypal so you should wait for several days more for the money to come to MQ and for subscription to be started.

Can you give a timeline when you say several days. Because, I will lose those many days on my rented EA.

harsha1 #:
Can you give a timeline when you say several days. Because, I will lose those many days on my rented EA.

How can I know?
It depends about how you paid (by Visa, by paypal or directly from your MQL5 forum account/profile), besides - it depends about how the money is going from one bank from one country (your country for example) to an other bank in an other country ...
You can ask to the service desk:

..write to the service desk (look at Contacts and requests link at the bottom of this page and use this procedure about how to contact: post #8 ).

Because we are the forum members, and we on the forum do not know about the following:

• who paid;
  • paid or not to paid (true or not);
  • by Visa or by paypal or from forum profile;
  • which username paid;
  • how many usernames are having the person who paid and why more than one username, and which username of the person was affected on this payment and why;
  • and so on.

And the service desk can check (and can help).

Loss access to MQL5 - My friend can't get access to my MQ5 account again
Loss access to MQL5 - My friend can't get access to my MQ5 account again
  • www.mql5.com
Hello good peole, i need help to get access to my mql account with user (gaes7). Can you guys help me how to get access to my account again. No, i use my friend's account to ask in this forum and now i still can't login with my account gaes7

Sergey Golubev #:

How can I know?
It depends about how you paid (by Visa, by paypal or directly from your MQL5 forum account/profile), besides - it depends about how the money is going from one bank from one country (your country for example) to an other bank in an other country ...
You can ask to the service desk:

Because we are the forum members, and we on the forum do not know about the following:

• who paid;
  • paid or not to paid (true or not);
  • by Visa or by paypal or from forum profile;
  • which username paid;
  • how many usernames are having the person who paid and why more than one username, and which username of the person was affected on this payment and why;
  • and so on.

And the service desk can check (and can help).

This is a 1990s, 2000s experience i am having with mql5. No proper support. Nothing. I am struggling not knowing the status of VPS and there is no chat option or call option.

harsha1 #:

This is a 1990s, 2000s experience i am having with mql5. No proper support. Nothing. I am struggling not knowing the status of VPS and there is no chat option or call option.

Did you read my previous post?
This previous post is about how to contact with the service desk and which information/proofs should be provided to them.
Because you did not provide any information/proofs on this thread so make sure that you will give all the information to them (to the service desk).

I did it already. I am waiting for further updates from them. I did not receive any update yet. It is already 3 days since I tried to contact them.
Reason: