Interesting and Humour - page 1186

muallch:
And it's not about the catch. I don't go hunting (or fishing), I go hunting (or fishing).
To show people.)

i_logic:

The Russian Post is on fire again:

First they make people hysterical and then they take them off, they're probably from the ranks with the red banners)

sanyooooook:
First they make a man hysterical and then shoot him, they are called men, they must be from the ranks with the red banners)
It's a State Department trick, no less. They go around post offices, you know, unscrewing spiritual staples and forging buttons.

i_logic:
It's a State Department trick, that's what it is. You know, going around post offices, unscrewing spiritual staples and pulling out buttons.

God knows, the pre-story is not shown, only the text, maybe he wanted to see what was in the box, they should do that, but they did not want to take off the scotch, and so it went on.

You have not been to the post office, Baba Valya will beat you so bad you will forget how to get to the post office.)

i_logic:

The Russian Post is on fire again:

What's with all the negativity? Positif is needed ...

sanyooooook:

God knows, the prehistory is not shown, only the text, maybe he wanted to see what's in the box, they should do that, but they did not want to remove the tape, and so it went.

you have not been to the post office, baba Valya will make you forget how to get to the post office ))

I agree. However, do not forget about the contingent who work in such obscene places. Not so long ago I took a ticket from the railway office on request. I said everything properly and handed her my card. The lady immediately rebelled, saying that you didn't say it was cashless. She started yelling. But such jokes do not work with me. I had to put her in her place, remind her of her obligations and the fact that I'm still a customer, despite the crowd behind her back. Made her look like a weasel. That is the way it is. And of course Putin is to blame, there is no living with him )))).

MrGold166:
I agree. However, one should not forget the contingent who work in such unseemly places. Not so long ago I took a ticket from a railway ticket office on request. I said everything properly and handed her my card. The lady immediately rebelled, saying that you didn't say it was cashless. She started yelling. But such jokes do not work with me. I had to put her in her place, remind her of her obligations and the fact that I'm still a customer, despite the crowd behind her back. Made her look like a weasel. That is the way it is. And of course Putin is to blame, there is no living with him )))).
Putin has nothing to do with it. The employer is to blame here, he pays them low wages and puts them in unbearable working conditions. That is, the (manager) who verbally told them what to accept and what not, is living somewhere with his family, and the guys are pouring their anger on the poor grandmother ... and they don't have the guts... they just chickened out... That's why our life is like this - we vent our anger on janitors and postmen :) and we do not have the guts to confront the real guys (who made our life for them and us). :) Only on the forum and on youtube are the brave ...

newdigital:
Putin has nothing to do with it.

is a joke.

MrGold166:

is a joke.

the joke