Interesting and Humour - page 1181

FAQ:
Yes, in "euroflood" - they say hello in the morning and already tell each other off by lunchtime.
There is often a positive correlation with trade results. :)

3 May 2013. -The birthday of spam

In 1986, a number of identical messages appeared in Usenet conferences from one Dave Rhodes, who was advertising a new pyramid scheme. The headline read: "Make lots of money" and the letters contained instructions on how to do it. The author continued to duplicate his texts with enviable persistence, and they became so boring to subscribers that they began to be compared with the canned goods advertised in the sketch. This is how the word "spam" got a new meaning, which later found its way into the computer terminology for annoying marketing circulars.

Who wants to make money :) ?

TheXpert:
Who wants to make money :) ?
What do you have to do ? Does it have something to do with Bitcoin ? ))

tol64:
What is there to do ? Does it have something to do with Bitcoin ? ))

Indirectly. There is a decentralized alternative debt-based system, Ripple, that is rapidly developing.

It's still in beta, but there are already two gateways where you can buy them. The project seems to be heavily backed by the pindos venture capitalists.

What to do with this information - you decide ) .

TheXpert:

Indirectly. There is an alternative decentralized system with debt principle, Ripple, that is rapidly developing.

It's still in beta, but there are already two gateways where you can buy them. The project seems to have been heavily backed by the pond's ventures.

What to do with this information - you decide.

Not ready yet, but I'll keep my eyes open. ))

TheXpert:

It's still in beta, but there are already two gateways where you can buy them. The project seems to be thoroughly backed up by the pond's ventures.

PII, passwords? :) You can even post it in person :)

i_logic:
Widgets, passwords? :) You can even send me a private message :)

Here's a good article, the best I've seen so far. Links to paid giveaways are at the end of the article. The free ones you need to watch out for. So far I've seen only one official giveaway for old accounts on ripple and bitcoin forums and a giveaway of 200 coins in Russian part of bitcointalk.

So far, the project is in closed beta stage, but by the looks of it, they are getting ready to take off.

However, the idea of decentralised payments and cryptocurrencies has caught on strongly with the public. Well, at least some strata :)

I'll have an article on my blog soon :)

Reason: