[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 625

Villagers, who wants a non-slicker Ilan? If anyone is willing to do it (a little bit to fix/refine Osma), I'll tell you about it here with pictures.

But I want to make it ironclad, said and done. And post them here for all to see. I have no time for this. All right, I'll give everyone the idea).

143alex:
Look at it this way - let's assume the reversal of the uptrend at 1.3, we'll smear our entry from 1.295 to 1.305 (total lot 0.1) .... It is possible to average, but for a different, basic strategy.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by smearing? A reversal is a lifesaver for the gridiron, because it will close in profits everything that it was averaging before the reversal.

IMHO the averaging should be done only if there is a signal for pulling back or reversing. And if there is a signal to continue the trend, it is probably better to do nothing before the counter signal than to increase losing positions by the trend.

Reshetov:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by smearing? A pivot is a lifesaver for the gridiron, because it will close all the profits that it has averaged before the pivot.

IMHO the averaging should be done only if there is a signal for the reversal. And if there is a signal to continue the trend, it is probably better to do nothing until the opposite signal, than to accumulate loss-making positions by the trend.

I agree with you. I mean just a smeared entry. Which should also be insured by say 10% of the dept.

OnGoing:

Villagers, who wants a non-slicker Ilan? If anyone is willing to do it (a little bit to fix/refine Osma), I'll tell you about it here with pictures.

But I want it to be ironclad, said and done. And post them here for all to see. I have no time for this. All right, I'll give everyone the idea).

So post here what makes the non-clearance, then it will be clear whether the skin is worth the dressing.

khorosh:
So post here what the non-clearance is at the expense of, then it will be clear whether the skin is worth it.
That's what I want to do. Only the case where they look and say "no, it will not work" is not suitable. It's a good idea, you should check it anyway.

OnGoing:
That's what I want to do. It's just that looking at it and saying "no, it won't work" isn't an option. It's a good idea, we should check it anyway.
Well, it's like a pig in a poke, you have to make a decision beforehand. Personally, it doesn't work for me. I only do what I myself consider promising.

khorosh:
Well, it's like a pig in a poke, you have to make a decision beforehand. Personally, it doesn't work for me. I only do what I myself consider promising.
You're welcome to it. But I don't want to give away an idea for nothing, either. It would be good for everyone. All the more, there's a minimum of alterations.

Mathemat:
I finished the post, there is also a maximum. This is what should be visible ($K6.5) - but it's not due to a tester feature.

It is a pity that the tester does not calculate funds based on the total drawdown and collateral. So I think it would be more correct to take into account the level in %. It would be desirable to support several currency pairs and magic number of the order. We would also improve accounting for orders from MODE_HISTORY point of view (historical data from another, already closed account is taken into account).

What do the developers have to say about it?

7Konstantin7:
runik 04.12.2009 11:47

Great topic you raised :)

in the code base the martin advisor published ilan_extr07, if it is corrected the results are better

If you triple the deposit with reinvestment then you may do it, but not for long.

here's a demo for six months (regular illan)

/Matrix without basement report deleted - Mathemat

Unlike nocturnal scalper systems, there are fewer fundamental differences between the demo and the real

Kostya, why don't you limit reinvestment to the code? I have already written a lot on this topic - that it is possible to make profit after a few attempts. If you set a percentage of the deposit on which you are trading at the beginning of the program code, you're welcome to do so. If we come to zero and lost profit, we will close all trades and start a new one. At least we will not lose the deposit for trades. It is more profitable, all the same

OnGoing:
That's what I want to do. It's just that looking at it and saying "no, it won't work" isn't an option. The idea is good, we should check it anyway.
Tell us in brief what is the zest before publishing the code and all the cakes))) It will be clearer that way. If the idea is worthwhile, then we will have to implement it in the Expert Advisor, what can I say. I will post the code right here
Reason: