Interesting and Humour - page 1027

Mischek:
Everything has already been settled. The old Cyprus does not exist any more. There is an island a la Montenegro. It is possible to live. Like in Montenegro. There will be tourists. Although the locals will be broken for a long time.

Montenegro is a bit of a mouthful :)

So far it is a bit like Northern Cyprus ... and no one benefits from that. There's a lot of global politics involved... They say that there is a British military base in Cyprus ... Cyprus is in the EU (not in the Russian Federation as Zhirinovsky suggested :) )...

Moreover, Latvia too kindly says that they like this tax on deposits (a lot of Russian depositors in their banks, they can bring them down as well :))

In short - we are waiting.

But paypal has already registered a branch in Russia and with the Central Bank ... as it will make its authorized capital - there will be competition between webmani and paypal in Russia ... :)

The Cayman Islands will also soon be closed ... (The U.S. wants it there). :)

I think the most stable country for business right now is Belarus (no kidding, sorry)... And Hong Kong, of course.

newdigital:
I think the most stable country for business right now is Belarus (no kidding, sorry).
You must be out of touch if you think so.

newdigital:

So far it is a bit like Northern Cyprus ... and no one benefits from that. There's a lot of global politics involved... They say that there is a British military base in Cyprus ... Cyprus is in the EU (not in the Russian Federation as Zhirinovsky suggested :) )...

Moreover, Latvia too kindly says that they like this tax on deposits (a lot of Russian depositors in their banks, they can bring them down as well :))

Wait for it )).

Even if Cyprus says tomorrow that everything is resolved and there will be no withdrawals, even if they say that they will give everyone 10% on Tuesday, the whole thing is fucked anyway.

And it already happened. It already happened a week ago.

newdigital:

Latvia is offshore ? maybe I am not aware of it

Latvia and Estonia ... well, never mind, it takes longer to explain

Urain:

( . ) ( . )

Hooray for the theme ))

Urain:

There will be no competition, simply all WM users will switch to paypal. The underdevelopment of the latter and the development of WM in the CIS is due only to the fact that paypal does not allow you to withdraw money earned in the West to the CIS. As soon as this obstacle disappears WM will be ruined.

Few users will completely switch to pals, 3% or 4% at the most. Maybe with time, but it will take 5-10 years.

Urain:

There will be no competition, simply all WM users will switch to paypal. The underdevelopment of the latter and the development of WM in the CIS is due only to the fact that paypal does not allow you to withdraw money earned in the West to the CIS. As soon as this obstacle disappears WM will be dead.

It's breathtaking when you talk like this, I'd... I would..., I would...,

a small apple on a plate ...

(and then he goes jamming)

)))

Mischek:

Is Latvia offshore? Maybe I don't know.

Latvia and Estonia ...never mind, it takes longer to explain.

What's offshore got to do with it... They like the deposit tax ...
Reason: