Interesting and Humour - page 4293

What a gathering of technophobes

Aleksey Ivanov:
I have more complaints about the money. They had a small amount of Yandex money. They said I wasn't using my wallet and instead of paying interest on that money they cancelled it. Insolence.

I had the same thing on my lauded Dukascopy account.

All in all, people have grown a global arrogance and are shamelessly picking our pockets.

No way! I've had 7 roubles in my Yandex account for about 5 years now, because I use VM. Now I've checked it - it's still there like a sweetie. Yandex and Dukas don't like you...

The Chinese ask questions in their own part ... they don't know any language at all ... no one there answers them and they go to English.
Yes, in English, not in Russian!

Why do I care?
Because I am a Russian from Russia...
Doesn't it offend you that the whole world goes to English but only to Russian...

Or politics disturb you?
It does not bother you in English. Iranians and Syrians (yes, there are Syrians) can respond to the American coders ... neither nationality nor politics is irrelevant in English ...
Why do they go to English and not to Russian?
All sources are originally in Russian (articles, docs, kodobase,...) and in other languages are just translations...

Where to tweak things on the forum?

-------------------------

Yes, there are moderators who post in English, and there are profs who post in English too (and thank them for that). I do not want to give usernames, but there are from the Russian Federation and Ukraine, and from other countries.
But here ... nothing?

It's just a shame when you see that the main content here is in Russian, but the main activity on it is in English... (and politics has nothing to do with it!).

Sergey Golubev:

The Chinese ask questions in their own section ... they don't know any language ... No one there answers them and they go to English.
Yes, in English, not in Russian!

Why do I care?
Because I am a Russian from Russia...
Doesn't it offend you that the whole world goes to English but only to Russian...

Or politics disturb you?
It does not bother you in English. Iranians and Syrians (yes, there are Syrians) can respond to the American coders ... neither nationality nor politics is irrelevant in English ...
Why do they go to English and not to Russian?
All sources are originally in Russian (articles, docs, kodobase,...) and in other languages are just translations...

Where to tweak things on the forum?

Yes, there are moderators who post in English, and there are profs who post in English too (and thank them for that). I do not want to give usernames, but there are from the Russian Federation and Ukraine, and from other countries.
But here ... nothing?

It's just a shame when you see that the main content here is in Russian, but the main activity on it is in English... (and it has nothing to do with politics!).

The RU contingent is bigger in number than all the non-RUs put together).

Sergey Golubev:

My point is ... this is my second post on this ...
Okay... more specifics...

This is not the RF part of the forum ....

---------------

That's all news

Yeah, you can't praise yourself...

The moderators on your English-speaking forum are blowing it out of the water, no matter what happens. I started a thread about scalping with a scalper for a test, and it was taken down. And who is better off because of it? Do you want the rest of the pros to scatter to other forums? Well, they have been calling for me on the forexfactories, for example. And they promise me that there will not be any restrictions for me there, only if I sell, that I will start a separate branch. And you may advertise there as much as you like. And this forum in all ratings first in the world and this beats this one by an order of magnitude. But I'm here for many reasons.

I'm quite happy with the Russian moderators here, they have the courage and ability to make their own decisions. And the Western politically correct ones, shaking their knees inwardly. No need to strangle the last bastion of freedom!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

RU contingent numbers more than all the non-RUs put together)

By the number of posts in Russian, such as "about broads" (I do not mind, by the way) -Yes.

And as said Renat - the main contributors are from the English.
And it's not the English at all, sorry ..... it could be anyone ...

Is there something wrong with the russians here?

---------------------

This is my second throw in on this topic ... I can't handle a third one (will be understood as conflicting) ...

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yeah, you can't praise yourself...

You have moderators on the English-speaking side blowing on the water, no matter what happens. Started a thread about scalping, giving out a scalper for a test, and they took it down. And who is better off because of it? Do you want the rest of the pros to scatter to other forums? Well, they have been calling for me on forexfactories for a long time, for example. And they promise me that there will not be any restrictions for me there, only if I sell, that I will start a separate branch. And you may advertise there as much as you like. And this forum in all ratings first in the world and this beats this one by an order of magnitude. But I'm here for many reasons.

I'm quite happy with the Russian moderators here, they have at least some courage and the ability to make their own decisions. And the Western ones are politically correct, knee-jerk inward. No need to strangle the last bastion of freedom!

Alexei, you're talking about yourself ...
You weren't banned there, but threads like the one you tried in angl are nowhere to be found.
I suggested how to do it there, you said no... and I "left" ... and there are more moderators ...
No one has banned anyone there.
But for such (as you suggested) - you can't anywhere, and moderators have nothing to do with it.

------------------

I have a lot of respect for you, but I'm not talking about specifics ...

Sergey Golubev:

In the number of posts in the Russian language, such as "about broads" (I'm not against it, by the way) - Yes.

And as said Renat - the main contributors are from the angl.
And it's not the English at all, sorry ..... it could be anyone ...

Is there something wrong with the russians here?

---------------------

This is my second throw-in on this subject ... I can't handle a third (will be understood as conflicted) ...

mentality

the Russians always have a sledgehammer in their hands when they need a lock because they do not have money ...

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

mentality

Russians always have a sledgehammer in their hands where there's a lock, because there' s no money.

;)

No money ...

----------------

And in English - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Thailand, Cambodia ... etc.
India ... Namibia, South Africa ...

I mean, many people have less money ... but they're in English, not in Russian... originally in English!
Although the main content (eg for articles) - all they have translated from Russian ... etc.

The Chinese (from China, not Hong Kong etc., but from mainland China) - in English ... and ask for articles which are in Russian ...

----------------

Something must be changed in Russian forum ...

Sergey Golubev:

No money ...

----------------

And in English - Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Thailand, Cambodia ... etc.
India ... Namibia, South Africa ...

I mean, many people have less money ... but they're in English, not in Russian... originally in English!
Although the main content (eg for articles) - all they have translated from Russian ... etc.

The Chinese (from China, not Hong Kong etc., but from mainland China)-in English ... and ask for articles which are in Russian ...

----------------

Something needs to be changed in the Russian forum ...

the market is global, it's more interesting to communicate to everyone, regardless of nationality

google translator for example for any language

The forum is split into different languages.

back in the beginning.

of course it's just a version

Reason: