Looking for patterns - page 122

Vladimir:

Yes. I have long disliked the fact that the OHLC format hides which one was first, H or L.

Lost information cannot be reliably recovered. But we have a lot of history after 1999. You have an interesting idea. Suppose we select all bearish daily candlesticks, you can also do it by size, and look at the statistics of how the price behaved inside these candlesticks. Visually, we can look at this indicator. At the bottom of the lines we can see which extremum was the first. I can collect statistics a bit later.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oooh, you've got it alltwisted up. You can't even trade on a story like that). Sorry about the smile.

Expect monitoring on Monday? I want to learn from the guru here.

hoster:
Waiting for the monitoring on Monday? I want to learn from the local guru

If you're so interested, I'll run it today. Which is better? Demo or real?

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you're so interested, I'll run it today. Which is better? Demo or real?

Doesn't matter, just don't hide the month, at least

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It has been suggested many times here on the forum (to all product sellers, not you specifically) to put up signals based on their products. This would be good publicity for sellers of good products/signals and protect customers from poor quality ones.

Read the thread! Nobody is selling anything here!

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have consistently stated that each TF has its own trends, because they are subject to certain rules for their recognition.

I have clearly formulated the rules of recognition, and therefore I am hinting at the imperfection of your conclusions about the trend.

Here is a picture. Is there a trend here or not? Question for everyone. Let's discuss a simple question.

A trend is every candle or bar lower than the previous one. The opening of the second bar is lower than the opening of the first bar, the low of the second bar is lower than the low of the first bar, the close of the second bar is lower than the close of the first bar, the high of the second bar is lower than the high of the first bar.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Are you working as a press secretary for Uladzimir?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/332765/page118#comment_15324162

Ищем закономерности
Ищем закономерности
  • www.mql5.com
Привет, хлопцы! Предлагаю всем делиться найденными закономерностями...

Aleksey Nikolayev:

That makes you the moderator of the thread. All right, I'm out. No need to get banned.

I'm not a moderator and I'm not going to ban you.

There is just a lot of rubbish in the thread, as I wrote...

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
88 pages... Limit of adequate comments?)

Going far away from the topic of patterns.

MakarFX:

I'm not a moderator and I'm not going to ban you.

Just a lot of rubbish in the thread, as written...

Going far off the topic of patterns.

That's all gone.

Rejoice)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

All gone.

Rejoice)))

And you won't go away(
Reason: