Interesting and Humour - page 4641

Grigori.S.B:

He has been dead for a few years now.

Oh! how. There are his posts from 2016.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Oh! how. There his posts are from 2016.

The word "last" does not exist? The extremes can be either the first or the last.

I don't understand these new trends in self-limitation. Modern superstitions?

Artyom Trishkin:

The word "last" does not exist? The extremes can be either the first or the last.

I don't understand these new trends in self-limitation. Modern superstitions?

Pilots and astronauts say so. They have that superstition. They're not the only ones. But also those who work with them.

Vladimir Tkach:
Pilots and astronauts say so. They have such a superstition. And not only them. But also those who work with them.

And young people all over the place. Probably astronauts too... en masse... :D

Or is it just a fashion?

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Hire a Chinese sick Karonovirus, sneeze at the entrance to Moscow, Okhotny Ryad house 1, payment guarantee.

great ))))

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Hire a Chinese patient Karonovirus , sneeze at the entrance to Moscow, Okhotny Ryad house 1, payment guaranteed.

One idiot made a joke... Look it up, it's good to know the consequences of such jokes.

I certainly knew that women are difficult in programming .
But that it's also an advantage - I didn't know.

Here is a post published right now in English as a thank you from France to Ukraine
(the topic starter started a thread about problems in Freelance a week ago).
Here is the answer (I hid the thread so as not to disturb anyone, machine translation with my editorial) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Financial transactions are limited

msK146, 2020.03.03 12:47

Hello, (I am the job creator), I was also banned, however the work done by Dasha was very good.
Thank you Dasha.

Sergey Golubev:

I knew, of course, that women have a hard time with programming ...
But that it's also an advantage - I didn't know.

Here's a post published right now in English as a thank you from France to Ukraine
(the topic starter started a thread about problems in Freelance a week ago).
Here is the answer (I hid the thread so as not to disturb anyone, machine translation with my editorial) -

And in simpler, non-bargarians terms, what are we supposed to understand in your post?

Martingeil:

And in simpler non-bargaining terms, what are we supposed to understand in your post?

March 8th is coming up ... are there any famous coders here (there are but few, right)?
In Coda Base, on the forum, in the Marketplace, in the Signals?

Congratulations are in order ...
Reason: