Interesting news: Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway - page 6

angevoyageur:
You are very boring. Obviously it's a conspiracy against you and non Russian people.
OK,  I am boring . . .  now can you explain  . . .    "Normally larger beta test will begin next week, including English section."  ?  your statement seems to be incorrect,  you could at least offer an explanation instead of insulting me.

Can you add a feature where when placing market order one can easily add COMMENTS and also place MARKET ORDER with Take Profit and Stop Loss....And also one can set default COMMENTS via Settings on MT4 for mobile and MT4 terminal, so all orders go with default comment. 

Hello to all,

When I post some information not available on English forum, it's only to try to inform people here. I am reading these information on Russian section of mql4.com or mql5.com with a translation tool, as I don't understand Russian language. I don't work for Metaquotes, I don't have any inside information, I do what anyone can do : read and share.

As some people are trying to turn it against me. I decided to stop to do that, and I won't continue to publish information from Russian section here.

Thank you for your attention.

Reason: