Interesting and Humour - page 2866

Karputov Vladimir:
Who has laptops that run for a whole week? Question of this nature - what is the best mode for a laptop that stays on from Monday to Friday inclusive: to unplug from time to time, or to keep it on the cord for the whole five days?
With a lanyard, of course. The battery has to be recharged.

Yury Reshetov:
Keep it on a lanyard, of course. The battery has to be recharged.
Or better: unplug it, work until battery charge is reduced (like to 10% - otherwise Windows gets hysterical :) ) and plug it again to 100%?

Karputov Vladimir:
Or is it better to disconnect it from the lanyard, run it until the charge goes down (like to 10% - otherwise Windows gets hysterical :) ) and then back on the lanyard to 100%?

It is best to keep lithium-ion batteries charged at all times.

What is the purpose of discharging the battery?

Karputov Vladimir:
Who has laptops that run all week? Question of this nature - what better mode for a laptop that does not turn off from Monday to Friday inclusive: to periodically unplug from the battery or keep it on the cord all five days?

Laptops run constantly on mains power with a battery (maybe once a month I switch them off without draining the battery).

When the cord is plugged in, the laptop runs on the cord, plus if the battery is not charged it charges the battery.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

The laptop runs constantly from the mains if it has a battery (maybe once a month I switch it off without discharging the battery).

When the cord is plugged in, the laptop runs on the cord, plus if the battery is not charged it charges the battery.

How long does it take to charge the battery?

Alexander Antoshkin:
How long do I have to keep the cord plugged in before it recharges?
I'm going to discharge and then charge it and measure the time - I'll tell you exactly.

Alexander Antoshkin:
how long do you have to keep the cord plugged in before it recharges?

I don't know about that.)

Always plugged in, for 1-2 years now )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

not really interested )

It's always on, it's been on for 1-2 years now )

If unplugged, how long does the battery last, after 2 years?

Artem Sidorov:
If unplugged, how long does the battery last, after 2 years?

2 hours.

I'll check now.

ZS: I've unplugged it, it says 3 hours and 45 mins left.

You have to consider that the monitor runs on mains power, not battery power.

Alexander Antoshkin:

No, I'm afraid overcharging is bad, sweating, oxidation, and the temperature factor!

I have an antivirus on my cord when it's plugged in.

It will shut off when the battery is fully charged.
Reason: