Interesting and Humour - page 1102

TheXpert:
I don't know about that, as recently as yesterday I warned him in this thread, as you, dear Mr. Schreibicus, witnessed )
Do you agree that the Great Fall was as inevitable as "death and taxes"?

TheXpert:
I do not know, as recently as yesterday I warned him in this thread, which you, dear Mr. Schreibicus, witnessed.)

Yes, indeed, but you will not deny that you systematically lured him into your net and you brought down the financial panopticon?

(Shpak's got a tape recorder, Sanka's got a medallion))

We are not talking about a big drop just yet. The price is still above 120. There may even be a renewal of the high.

Mischek:

Saneek! How are you? Are you all right?

The bitcoin has dropped two times today.

from 240 to 116.

i've been watching ), i told you i'm almost out !)

Well, the girls are of course pissed off, and the real boys have bought a bit at 6700 and are watching with clenched teeth.)

joo:
Agree that the Great Fall was as inevitable as "death and taxes"?

No, they took the cream off, those levels were not well traded, there was no inflow, so they fell so low, now the hamsters will rise )

By the way the new target is $500 per bit

sanyooooook:
I watched quietly. I told you, I almost got it all out.)
Oh, man, I'm alive and sober. You scared the hell out of me. I thought I was done. I leaned against a birch and gave up.

Mischek:

Yes, indeed, but you will not deny that you systematically lured him into your net and did you not bring down this financial panopticon?

What are you saying? No, I won't deny that I have mentioned those very coins a couple of times in our conversations.

But how can you accuse a man of such evil intentions? I will complain!!!

And taki you, as a sensible person, must understand that my humble thoughts on the forum can in no way be considered trade or other recommendations and are used by those who read at their own risk.

Mischek:
Oof, you're alive and sober. You scared the hell out of me. I thought I was done. I leaned against a birch and gave up.

I am not afraid of pyramids after the handicap )

By the way, from the current depo -30% is not so much, compared to what happened in fore, from the total amount that I have plundered, I have a drawdown of only 2.8% ))

So I'm good.)

Reason: