What do you think of the demo report? 330x deposit increase in 2 hours - page 37

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Bloody hell, how long is this completely empty thread going to stick out at the top of the front page of the forum? All in a circle, like we can't even read? I will highlight the main thing in red to make it clear at once:

1. pips testing on history makes no sense (spreads, stops, slippage, requotes, disconnects, etc. are not taken into account; all or many of these points are extremely critical for pipsmers).

2. Also it makes no sense to use scalping on the demo because the brokerage companies have quite different policies concerning the demo and the real market. In a demo, as long as it does not concern real money, they will allow you to make a demobucket out of a hundred demobucks even in a couple of hours.

3. The results of even a real (not micro!) before the real money withdrawal do not make any sense. In the real real real you may even be allowed to grow your deposit (although not necessarily), but as soon as it comes to the withdrawal of funds from the deposit, the DC will have a million reasons to prevent you, citing the clauses of the contract. There is no reason to call some brokerage companies cheaters, if you are not in the shoes of these companies. The key condition here is the profitability of the business, which is destroyed by the piper.

1+2+3 together - corollary: the only criterion for a strategy to be acceptable and successful is to withdraw a decent amount of money from a real, full-fledged account where your EA worked.

I've heard that there seem to be offices that will allow you to pips and even withdraw money from your account - but the amount you need to put into the account at the beginning is many times greater than the heroes who want to make a fortune starting with a hundred quid.

I don't mean to be insulting!
But who are you here ? If you're not happy with the topic, don't read the thread!

I'm aware of all the items you listed, and I know what I do and what I need!
DO NOT compare everyone to yourself. Just because you can't make any money with pips does not mean others do not make money!

For the newbies, Vinin is in charge of the forum, and Mathemat is his deputy for the sceptic-philosophic part.

If you can't bear to read criticism of yourself, don't read it; it's a free country!

nikolaiv_79 писал (а) >>

I don't mean to be insulting!
But who are you? The man in charge of the FORUM! If you're not happy with the topic - then don't read the thread!

I'm aware of all the items you listed, and I know what I do and what I need!
Don't compare everyone to yourself. If you can not make money with pips, it does not mean that others do not earn!

Maybe now I won't express my thoughts in the wrong way, but if there are people who have an EA (scalping) really works and he gives you the demo version for tests, I will be amazed only that there are still more people...., my EA has been broken and give a trading strategy to a person who has just appeared on the forum and says he will invest 30 000 is questionable about the credibility of the man. You should use your own money and you do not know how to do it. >>It's not nice, and it's not nice to be rude on the forum!

nikolaiv_79 писал (а) >> I know about all those points you listed, and I know what I do and what I need!

Don't compare yourself to everyone else. Just because you can't make money with pips doesn't mean that others can't make money!

No, God forbid you should compare everyone to yourself - you couldn't do it even if you wanted to :).

Are you looking for a Pips? Where do you get the belief that a pipswitch will save you - even if you give as much as 2 kilobucks for it?

nikolaiv_79 писал (а) >>

Hi all.

Straight to the point - I need this advisor or something similar to it.

What do I need it for? It's my problem!

I'll pay you a maximum of 2 grand quid!

Reports on the work you can throw here - nikolaiv_79@mail.ru

P.S. - The reports on work at such brokers as forexgen and forexprivat will not consider!

There is a link on this page (https://forum.mql4.com/ru/13518/page36) where these pips are megabytes.... and free ;-)

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Damn it...

Forget it. Pips and MQLs will die along with the forex.

The smart people will never catch pips, they want thousands of pips per trade :)

All these people who want to get 1 or 2 pips from every deal show their intellect and education level.)

meta-trader2007 писал (а) >>

Forget it. Pips and MQLs will only die along with the forex market.

Smart people will never catch lousy pips, they want thousands of pips per transaction :)

If one or two pips per trade, they have the same level of education as the first year of primary school.)

>> Comrade, do not get stuck in.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

No, God forbid you should compare everyone to yourself - it wouldn't work even if you wanted to :).

Are you looking for a pipswitch? Why do you believe that a pipsitter will save you - even if you pay 2 Kilobucks for it?

why talk you out of it? let the guy buy it... you learn from your mistakes...

"If you want to make an enemy, do a good deed... let him buy if he's the smartest... don't... they were, they are, they will be-the kings of the market, the bodhisats of forex, the firmness and invincibility of which is expressed in their pipsqueaks ... shit, I'm getting ready for someone to fuck up 2000 quid - don't bother watching the circus =))

nikolaiv_79 писал (а) >>

Hi all.

Straight to the point - I need this advisor or something similar to it.

What do I need it for? It's my problem!

I'll pay you a maximum of 2 grand quid!

Reports on the work you can throw here - nikolaiv_79@mail.ru

P.S. - Reports on work at such brokers as forexgen and forexprivat will not consider!

Hmm ... pips that is ... by the way forex 4 joy(http://www.forex4you.org/clients/download.html) who did not know )))) real and demo are equal ... virtually ... then is the demo is the same delay ... as the real (2008.07.25 16:59:44 '183164878': request was accepted by server) (2008.07.25 16:59:44 '183164878': request in process) all what distinguishes the real from the demo ... If you want to trade with a real broker, you'll need to open a demo account and use it as an alternative ... If you want to trade with a real broker, you'll have to open a demo account and use it as a tool to get the best result.

1. http://www.alpari.org/ is the longest... never failed... never held back funds... but there is a difference between a demo and a real account)

2. http://www.fxteam.ru/ I have been working with it for a couple of years now. terms are better than the first one... but now there are 5 decimal places... not all EAs can work there. there is also a difference between real and demo.

I have no problems with them.. . They have no differences between demo and real... Both have requotes... slippage... so far, one of the best for real and demo testing.

If you have a leverage of 1 to 500 ... and when starting a demo with 1 to 100 ... increase the amount by 5 times ) Otherwise the result will be pitiful ))) and also ... Neither of the Pips players will not normally show the result on the history ... only a demo ...
Reason: