EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 683

odiseif:
Give me a couple of links where there are investors if anyone knows ... I want an investor ... I am sick of sitting idle .

Try here, but think about it - do you need it?

http://forum.goodservice.su/forum/65

odiseif:
Give a couple of links where investors are found if anyone knows ... I want an investor ... tired of being stuck idle. can be in a private message that does not advertise.
Start with your mother-in-law. :)))

azfaraon:

I am very pleased with the communication ...

I would be interested if someone made a refutation of this simple analysis ...I mean just showed his thought from his point of view and proved that the movement should be up based on his method ...

And if you don't want to show your method and reveal the secrets? I'm sure those who have long been in the market and traded profitably have a couple of tricks based on which they can see the market's objectives and intentions... But they probably won't want to talk about these methods...
As for those goals, they are just at 1.42, as many here say and even those who are so much opposed to it ;)))

strangerr:
I agree, as I said it's more dangerous to buy Euros now than to sell. Think about it: if we rise to these levels we will be back, but if we fall.... Not soon)))
MrStrangerr, why don't you as a true wolfman look at the prospect of an obvious fifth point on Mn and then go where you want to go?

Can you tell me when the decision on QEII will be?

RekkeR:
Start with your mother-in-law. :)))
and there isn't.

barfly13:

What if you don't want to reveal your method and secrets? I'm sure those who have been in the market for a long time and trade profitably have a couple of tricks based on which they can see the goals and intentions of the market, but they are unlikely to want to talk about these methods...
As for those goals, they are just at 1.42, as many here say and even those who are so much opposed to it ;)))

)))))))))))))))).... There are no secret methods)))) There is only an attitude towards one or another principle and disciplined execution of this or that method.here is the whole secret ....If you discipline let's say at 11 am to plant the Ruble and buy with say an Eagle and sell with say a nut and use 1% of the deposit I can tell you that you will not be at a loss ))))))))))))

azfaraon:

)))))))))))))))).... There are no secret methods)))) There is just an attitude towards this or that principle and disciplined execution of this or that method.Here is the whole secret ....If you discipline say at 11 pm to plant the Ruble and buy with the Eagle and sell with a nut using 1% of the deposit I can tell you that you simply cannot be at a loss ))))))))))))

Not checked, anything is possible... As for the methods, you're very wrong... When you get to this level its possible that it will be a strong pullback and many people might even think that this will be a reversal of the trend, it will be the test of so to say secret methods if you're interested in it ... What do you think?

azfaraon:

)))))))))))))))).... There are no secret methods)))) There is just an attitude towards this or that principle and disciplined execution of this or that method.Here is the whole secret ....If you discipline say at 11 pm to plant the Ruble and buy with say heads and sell with say tails and use 1% of the deposit, I can tell you that you simply cannot be at a loss ))))))))))))

And about 1% and heads and tails, that's for Mr. Van Tharp and others like him...

RekkeR:
MrStrangerr, why don't you, like a true wolfman, consider the prospect of an obvious fifth point on Mn and then go where you want to go?

What is there to consider, I posted the graph a month ago.
Reason: