Interesting and Humour - page 543

The modern-day 'Robinson', whose real name is David Glasheen, has been living alone on a small island off the north-east coast of Australia for almost 20 years. He is a former millionaire.

He suffered a major setback in 1987 when the stock market crash caused him to lose £6.5 million. He was left with this tiny island on loan. He moved here in 1993 and has lived alone ever since.

Except for his faithful friend Quasi the dog.

The former millionaire is happy with his life and calls himself 'the luckiest guy in the world'. Crab and fish catching, coconut harvesting, vegetable growing, a laptop with the internet - this is a small list of his main activities.

Solar panels generate electricity. Living as a hermit, David has learned to be self-sufficient. He even brews his own beer! And he also still trades stocks online.

- It's a fabulous place. - David says. - I'm happy to be here.

Now Robinson is looking for his "Friday" on dating sites. What if he finds someone who will agree to live with him on the island? Sometimes he feels too lonely.

One problem has arisen, though.
The thing is, the island is on a lease. And, under the terms of the lease, David was supposed to build a resort there. The resort hasn't been built, which means the terms of the lease have been broken. The Queensland High Court ordered Robinson to be evicted.
David Glasheen will appeal against the court's decision.

papaklass:

That's why when doing a group parachute jump, the heaviest jumpers jump first. So that the heaviest ones don't crash into the parachutes of the light ones. Weighing before the jumps is mandatory!

Yeah, and after the weigh-in it is strictly forbidden to eat, drink or go to the toilet.

When there is no agreement among the comrades,
Their work will not go well,
And it will not work, but only flour.
One day the Swan, the Crawfish and the Fish
They took the wagon with the luggage
And together the three of them all got into it;
They are working their asses off, but the wagon is still not moving!
The luggage would have seemed easy for them:
But the Swan is striving into the clouds,
The Crawfish is backing up, and the Fish is pulling into the water.
Who is right and who is wrong is not for us to judge;
But it's still there.

papaklass:

Thank you. I won't bring any more "smart guys" down to the bottom of the plinth.

A body thrown from a height, before starting a free uniform fall at a constant speed (if I remember correctly, 200 km/h) experiences an accelerated motion. This is where the difference arises in this stretch of accelerated motion. People will not fall from the lift at the same time. Teddy Bear was talking nonsense, he is excused, he is ivy, but the rest of them ......

That is why, when a group performs a parachute jump, the heaviest jumps first, so that the heaviest jumps do not crash into light parachutes. Weighing before jumping is compulsory!

Power... Genius of thought... After these theses, the claim that the sun revolves around the earth seems like childish babble.

Zeleniy:

When there is no agreement among the comrades,
Their work will not go well,
And it will not work, but only flour.
One day the Swan, the Crawfish and the Fish
They took the wagon with the luggage
And together the three of them all got into it;
They are working their asses off, but the wagon is still not moving!
The luggage would have seemed easy for them:
But the Swan is striving into the clouds,
The Crawfish is backing up, and the Fish is pulling into the water.
Who is right and who is wrong is not for us to judge;
But it's still there.

off-topic.

papaklass:

Thank you. I won't bring any more "clever people" down to the bottom of the plinth.

A body thrown from a height, before starting a free uniform fall at a constant speed (if I remember correctly, 200 km/h) experiences an accelerated motion. This is where the difference arises in this stretch of accelerated motion. People will not fall from the lift at the same time. Teddy Bear was talking nonsense, he is excused, he is ivy, but the rest of them ......

That is why, when a group performs a parachute jump, the heaviest jumps first. So that the heaviest ones do not crash into light parachutes. Weighing before the jumps is mandatory!

It's not. In the acceleration stage, velocity is low and air resistance is less affected, so the bodies fall more evenly in the acceleration stage.

When you fall to the ground from a great height, the fall speed near the ground differs by 1 m/s per 10 kg of body weight. So calculate from what height you need to leave this lift to reach your destination at different times.

Mischek:
totally off-topic.
I was looking for a fable for another site, but I put it here at the same time =))

Integer:

It's not. In the acceleration stage, velocity is small and air resistance is less affected, so the bodies fall more uniformly in the acceleration stage.

Do you think it helps?

Zeleniy:
I was looking for a fable for another site, and put it here at the same time =))
I probably shouldn't.

Mischek:
Probably not worth it at all.
but other junk is, of course.
Reason: