Errors, bugs, questions - page 1305

2015.04.28 19:50:35.583 Access violation write to 0x00000000 in 'D:..................Strength_line_alert_indicator.ex4'
what kind of happiness is this ??? mt4 (792 build)
it came up once the first time I started debugging with the terminal open

ALXIMIKS:
2015.04.28 19:50:35.583 Access violation write to 0x00000000 in 'D:..................Strength_line_alert_indicator.ex4'
what kind of happiness is this ??? mt4 (792 build)
got up once when first starting debugging with the terminal open
Send code to reproduce (can be in lika or servicedesk)
What OS, bit rate?
Thank you

Why isn't the symbol in Market Watch deleted? Neither programmatically nor manually. No charts are open for this symbol.

Build 1108.

I detected this behaviour. As a result of the error, I call myself from the function. When running the Expert Advisor in the strategy tester of MT5 - the tester rightly writes "Stack overflow". But in MT4 - the terminal just crashes (from Alpari, build 765).

the nicknames have disappeared, will this always be the case for verified users now?

Laryx:
I detected this behaviour. As a result of the error, I call myself from the function. When running the Expert Advisor in the strategy tester of MT5 - the tester rightly writes "Stack overflow". In MT4, however, the terminal just crashes (from Alpari, build 765).
And how to see the code? I actively use recursion (multiple calls of the function from itself), I haven't seen any errors.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
the nicknames have disappeared, will it always be like that for verified users now?
I'm not a bug now, am I? Now you have to recognize users by their avatars only. It's inconvenient, as you have to reacquaint yourself with everyone.

Yeah, I'll change my avatar and no one will find it at all))

Andrey Emelyanov:
How can I see the code? I actively use recursion (multiple function calls from itself) and haven't seen any errors.

No, I made a mistake myself. I made a mistake in the condition and it resulted in infinite recursion. The matter is that MT5 terminal processed this situation normally, disabled the Expert Advisor and generated a message about stack overflow. The MT4 terminal, on the other hand, shut itself down.

Laryx:

No, I made the mistake myself. I made a mistake in the condition and it resulted in infinite recursion. The matter is that MT5 terminal processed this situation normally, disabled the Expert Advisor and generated a message about stack overflow. The MT4 terminal, on the other hand, shut itself down.

Did you write in MT4

#property strict

?