'Object.mqh' Object.mqh 1 1
'StdLibErr.mqh' StdLibErr.mqh 1 1
'oStr' - declaration without type tstExp1.mq5 10 1
'iLen' - declaration without type tstExp1.mq5 11 1
event handling function not found 1 1
3 error(s), 0 warning(s) 4 1

So far.

Maybe iLen is iLenStr?

Yes, iLen is iLenStr, I wrote the code right here :) but as for the other errors - upload the full code of your program here. I suspect that your program layout is not correct in general, as evidenced by the error text output.
Files:

_Konstantin_:
Yes, iLen is iLenStr, I wrote the code right here :) and about other errors - upload the full code of your program here. I suspect that your program layout is not correct in general, as evidenced by the error text output.

Thank you, it's working.

And in general, a question about EAs and experts: is it not necessary to learn classes to write them?

x100intraday:

Thank you, it's working.

Actually, a question about EAs and experts: do you have to learn classes to write them at all?

No, you don't have to.

Good afternoon. I downloaded the MetaTester Agents5 programme, so I don't want my computer to idle for nothing. It is generally relevant? Can something be earned from it? And how does it work? Below is a picture, I can not understand, is not my power should not be displayed on the site in the tab agents?
Files:
wx33pk.jpg  323 kb

klukwa_q3:
Good afternoon. I downloaded the programme MetaTester Agents5, I want the computer does not stand idle for nothing. I want my computer to not just stand idle for nothing, is it really relevant? Below is a picture, I can not understand, is not my power should not be displayed on the site in the tab agents?

If the computer is still idle, you can.

You won't earn much, maximum 1-1.5 per computer per month (but it depends on the computer).

x100intraday:

Thank you, it's working.

And in general, a question about EAs and experts: do you have to learn classes to write them at all?

Of course not, but using OOP makes it much more convenient.

_Konstantin_:
Of course, you don't have to, but using OOP makes it much more convenient.
It should be made clear that this depends on the complexity of the task and the skill of the programmer.

Good afternoon!

int lSign;
lSign=MathAbs(xPosition.Profit())/xPosition.Profit();

lSign=NormalizeDouble(MathAbs(xPosition.Profit())/xPosition.Profit(),0);

lSign needs exactly Int. When compiling, a warning is generated on both lines. There is no DoubleToInt function separately. Is it designed that way?

ns_k:

Good afternoon!

lSign needs exactly Int. When compiling, a warning is generated on both lines. There is no DoubleToInt function separately. Is it intended this way?

The compiler will not warn about it ? xPosition.Profit

dots are not allowed in variables in the latest builds.

Kino:

and the compiler doesn't get an error on this ? xPosition.Profit

points are banned in variables in the latest builds.

Build 1100 of 20.03.2015. The code compiles fine, wanted to get rid of the warnings. Basically, the warnings themselves don't bother me, but I was confused by the fact that there is no DoubleToInt, which the compiler seems to be hinting at by generating"possible loss of data due to type conversion" :)
Reason: