Errors, bugs, questions - page 1307

No response from servicedesk and the situation needs to be resolved quickly.

OS Windows 8.1 x64

MT5 distribution downloaded from MetaQuotes website on 06.05.2015.

Trying to install MT5 32 bit, but the installer ends up installing x64. What could be the error?

Files:
mt5setup.jpg  183 kb

The /32 and /64 keys are no longer supported in the installer.

Renat Fatkhullin:
The /32 and /64 keys are no longer supported in the installer.

i.e. it's no longer possible to install 32 bit terminal? Too bad, I'll have to recompile my dlls after all...

Konstantin Karpov:

i.e. now there is no way to install a 32 bit terminal?

Only the 32 bit operating system can be supplied.

Afternoon!

Opened a live MT4 account, when installing on MAC via PlayOnMac the installer "hangs" in a state "Please wait for MT4 to install..." and so hangs infinitely. The Debugger issue log says "timed out in thread 0051, blocked by 0025, retrying (60 sec)

fixme:mshtml:OleInPlaceActiveObject_TranslateAccelerator (0x36ece00)->(0x179350)"

what to do?

Alpari Online Consultant's reply: I do not know any specifics, judging by "blocked by 0025", something is blocking the installation. Try to reinstall PlayOnMac. The MT4 developer (MetaQuotes Corp.) does not give any warranty for the stability of the application on MacOs, however, if it fails, you can check with them after 09:30 Moscow time tomorrow.

Help, please.

No connection from MetaTrader 4 to the MetaQuotes-Demo demo server. At least I've been observing the problem for about an hour.

Karputov Vladimir:
No connection from MetaTrader 4 to the MetaQuotes-Demo demo server. At least I've been observing the problem for about an hour.
Everything is working now. There is connection from MetaTrader 4 to MetaQuotes-Demo demo server.

Why does the terminal keep signalling when an Expert Advisor closes orders, with "Tools > Settings > Events > Allow (unchecked)"?

RVDMarkets MT4-765 terminal

Can someone please advise here, as Service Desk is silent! (2015.04.30 12:07, #1207277)

Some nonsensical problem in the tester:

1. When testing, the indicator is only displayed on the chart with default parameters, not the ones that are set on the parameters tab. In the example I used x2ma indicator with default parameters 12, 15 (x2ma 12, 15, SMA, JJMA). On tab parameters used 100, 20 (x2ma 100, 20, SMA, JJMA). On the screenshot, you can see that the indicator with parameters 100, 20 is loading. A pop-up window near the indicator line shows default parameters 12, 15 (x2ma 12, 15, SMA, JJMA)

The indicator line disappears after the end of a test run and therefore I cannot view the test results. This was not observed before. (It is visible in the picture, as the test run is paused)

Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1108. build 1117 - same result

MetaQuotes-Demo through Access Point EU, BCS-Demo accounts

Files:
mtzjxs2.jpg  678 kb

Aleksandr Novikov:

Why does the terminal keep signalling when an Expert Advisor closes orders, with "Tools > Settings > Events > Allow (unchecked)"?

RVDMarkets MT4-765 terminal

It is not playing. Please give a more precise description of the problem or write to servicedesk.
Reason: