how do I Run a script during the last ea run ....

I need to run a script during the last run of an ea in the strategy tester. The program should loop through start and during the last run of the start program the script should be executed. If I could predetermine the number of times the start program will run I could create a counter and execute the script based on the counter value. So I guess I need to know how to predetermine the number of times the start program will run.

Strategy tester is for EA only. Write the script code as a function in EA. Call this function when you want it.

phillw:
I need to run a script during the last run of an ea in the strategy tester. The program should loop through start and during the last run of the start program the script should be executed. If I could predetermine the number of times the start program will run I could create a counter and execute the script based on the counter value. So I guess I need to know how to predetermine the number of times the start program will run.

Do it in EA deinit ()

onewithzachy:

Do it in EA deinit ()

Thanks I will try that.

phillw:

Thanks I will try that.

I meant call this "script" function from EA deinit().

:)

I need to run a script during the last run of an ea in the strategy tester. 

There is no last run when using Genetic setting. It stops when it can't improve the results.

Write your file EACH time. The last write will be the last run by definition.

I wrote the script in the denit() and it did not run. Now I will try what WHRoeder suggested. Thanks.

phillw:

Running it over and over worked. Thanks...
Reason: