Strategy Tester Report not found - page 4

Fanur Galamov:

What should I fix? Code is normal something wrong with validation. Check it pls.

Most of the sellers (according to the threads and posts on the forum) are having this error because of some issue with their codes.
The issue with validator was one time only (on this thread) with many sellers reported about it.
read post
Strategy Tester Report not found
Strategy Tester Report not found
  • www.mql5.com
I get the message " Strategy Tester Report not found" EURUSD 1H. How can I solve this...

Sergey Golubev:
Most of the sellers (according to the threads and posts on the forum) are having this error because of some issue with their codes.
The issue with validator was one time only (on this thread) with many sellers reported about it.
read post

Tester shows have no eurusd h1 report. Before it few days ago it show errors on different pairs now first time I see tester report not found and this for any Ea. Somrthing wrong with auto validator

Sergey Golubev:

You can fix it by yourself (because it is the bug in the code in most of the cases):

----------------

Some comments from the threads  (means: if you are having this "Strategy Tester Report not found" issue so there are the suggestions below about what to do) -

Thanks for the information. But I have already read these comments and doesn`t work. I still can not pass the verification process. I pass 3 out of 4 verification, but still the last one do not let me place my EA at the market.  So I still think the issue is not with me, but with the verification process of MQL.

Validation error

I have the same issue:

Sergey Golubev:

You can fix it by yourself (because it is the bug in the code in most of the cases):

----------------

Some comments from the threads  (means: if you are having this "Strategy Tester Report not found" issue so there are the suggestions below about what to do) -

These advises didn't help me.

I've added all possible validations from this article:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555

I've checked many times in strategy tester and my EA works without any errors.

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks, as a small error in the expert or indicator logic can cause losses on the trading account. That is why we have developed a series of basic checks to ensure the required quality level of the Market products. If any errors are identified by the Market...

Maksym Mudrakov:

These advises didn't help me.

I've added all possible validations from this article:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2555

I've checked many times in strategy tester and my EA works without any errors.

Is it a multicurrency EA ?

Lorentzos Roussos:

Is it a multicurrency EA ?

This is MT4 EA, not multi currency

I have the same problem

Otgonbold Davaadorj:
I have the same problem

we all do. we should just wait until mql fix this.

Code base validation does not work - 'strategy tester report not found'

codbase_validation_error

is this reported to admins?

Reason: