automatic validation of a new version is not working

The automatic validation for the market of a new version of a EA is not working. It shows after some seconds:
test on EURUSD,H1
strategy tester report not found

There's no big diference to the version before and even if I try a before validated version it shows the same error.

Heiko Kendziorra:
The automatic validation for the market of a new version of a EA is not working. It shows after some seconds:
test on EURUSD,H1

There's no big diference to the version before and even if I try a before validated version it shows the same error.

Read the forum, there have been enough topics about this without you adding one more!

Heiko Kendziorra:
test on EURUSD,H1

Keep one this thread please for this possible issue:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/344682

----------------

Old threads about this possible issue and how it was fixed

----------------

Some comments from the threads  (means: if you are having this "Strategy Tester Report not found" issue so there are the suggestions below about what to do) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Automatic Validation error for my expert

Alain Verleyen, 2020.05.20 18:38

You need to optimize your code. If you don't know how to do it you can hire a professional coder who knows it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Validation of EA for use on Market

Brian Kobiero, 2019.01.28 18:54

EA eventually validated successfully. Used the profiler and edited parts of code that were taking long to run. 

Strategy Tester Report not found
Strategy Tester Report not found
  • www.mql5.com
I get the message " Strategy Tester Report not found" EURUSD 1H. How can I solve this...

The problem has been solved.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
The problem has been solved.

How did you solve it?

Reason: