I found some issue with MT4/MT5 terminals

Hello, 

I faced some platform issue yesterday as my my all accounts get logged out suddenly both MT4/MT5.

And when I tried to login again an unknown credentials were visible login spaces by default, I am sharing its screenshot. Plz suggest what it is if anybody face similar issue in past.

Also please let me know how to remove that credentials.

Files:

Manpreet Singh:

Hello, 

I faced some platform issue yesterday as my my all accounts get logged out suddenly both MT4/MT5.

And when I tried to login again an unknown credentials were visible login spaces by default, I am sharing its screenshot. Plz suggest what it is if anybody face similar issue in past.

i think there is an update of mt4 platforms today , don't know if its relevant but backup everything .

i saw the screenshot , it can't be relevant , i apologize.

Manpreet Singh:

Hello, 

read this thread with similar/same issue and about how it was fixed:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/433707
My computer rebooted and now a chinese trading account appeared in my mt5
My computer rebooted and now a chinese trading account appeared in my mt5
  • www.mql5.com
Weirdest thing happened, I am on a macbook, i am using Paralells to run windows and mt5, i left the computer and it rebooted due to a kernel panic...
Reason: