Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 30

Question -

Reply -

Next:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

what kind of nonsense, I can’t refill my account, except for replenishing mql5 coupons there are no more options. what nonsense. and option icons are missing. no webmoney icon

Aytugan Khafizov , 2019.09.09 16:34

Regarding the ePayments - some difficulties have arisen, we are waiting for additional information from those supporting the treatments. Perhaps this will drag on until Monday.

Regarding webmoney - unfortunately, this payment method will no longer be existed.

As a replacement for WebMoney for withdrawing funds, we made a withdrawal to the cards - we are sure that it will be the most convenient and in demand.

As I understand - there will be paypal (very very soon).
There will not be webmoney, and they will install the direct withdrawal to the cards instead.

Everything is on the process for now.

Paypal working now.

My withdrawal page is empty, no icons at all. Now I have no PayPal, no ePayments, the page is completely blank. 

I understand that changes are being made and it may be part of the process. Hope to hear from moderators soon. Thanks

Is mql5 charging a 21% when subscribing to a signal ?

Price is advertised $ 30 and when trying to pay is $ 36,30

Any idea why ?

We are in process of reconfiguration of payment system providers.

We connected back Paypal for deposits, withdrawals will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

Credit cards deposits (Visa and Mastercard) are fully operational.

Next week we will add Withdrawals to VISA cards, and then to Mastercard.

ePayments is temporary unavailable due to integration issues, we are waiting response from ePayments support. It can last till Monday.

Webmoney will be no longer available.

Eduardo Zuloaga:
Is mql5 charging a 21% when subscribing to a signal ?

Price is advertised $ 30 and when trying to pay is $ 36,30

Any idea why ?

We started charge VAT on products and services for European customers as we moved MQL5 operations into European Union.

Paypal seems to have been withdrawn? I suspect this is either a) because MQL5 has a poor track record in their eyes 

or

b) Paypal has a robust disputes procedure which may have led MQL5 to drop that payment method.

I am currently waiting for an issue to be resolved where I have bought a faulty indicator and the developer is not responding. The trouble is that I've logged it with service desk but am waiting for a response.

Aytugan Khafizov:

We started charge VAT on products and services for European customers as we moved MQL5 operations into European Union.

I suppose now also the way of acounting payments received from MetaQuotes will change. Will you have an European VAT number? 

Devonish:

Paypal seems to have been withdrawn? I suspect this is either a) because MQL5 has a poor track record in their eyes 

or

b) Paypal has a robust disputes procedure which may have led MQL5 to drop that payment method.

I am currently waiting for an issue to be resolved where I have bought a faulty indicator and the developer is not responding. The trouble is that I've logged it with service desk but am waiting for a response.

No such case . It was clearly an update . Its available for Deposits now , and -according to Metaquotes- it will be fully available by the end of next week.
Be patient with the service desk as they had a lot to process these days with the update and all.

Aytugan Khafizov:

We are in process of reconfiguration of payment system providers.

We connected back Paypal for deposits, withdrawals will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

Credit cards deposits (Visa and Mastercard) are fully operational.

Next week we will add Withdrawals to VISA cards, and then to Mastercard.

ePayments is temporary unavailable due to integration issues, we are waiting response from ePayments support. It can last till Monday.

Webmoney will be no longer available.

Ok, so next week all payment systems with the exception of WebMoney will be fully back. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Reason: