I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 17

Tell me later how much money they charged you for the withdrawal

Fedor Arkhipov:

Go to withdrawal and read: 1.5% + 1 euro

Denis Nikolaev:

There was an error with CardPay too.

Bring WebMoney back

Return WebMoney

Vladimir Karputov:

this does not take into account the "current exchange rate" of vmz title units to yandex.money, so this is not a rate, but a robbery in broad daylight))

Vladimir Karputov:

What is the conversion rate to roubles?

Fedor Arkhipov:
What is the conversion rate to roubles?

Ask your bank which issued your card. You will receive the transfer in $ and your bank will take over from there.

Are top-ups for purchases on the market now unavailable, as well as withdrawals?

Please do not go to the English part of the forum to open threads like "why can't I withdraw my webmoney" or "where is the withdrawal here anyway" ...
Because any moderator can see that you already know everything, that all Renat's posts on this topic you read and respond to ... (you can see it all on the search).

... all is quiet in the English part (I translated all Renat's posts there, including the last one here) ... and so on ... all is calm and all is waiting ...

But if you are going to escalate the situation there - I will ban you (not yet, but they will).

-----------

Two have already been banned ... That's why I posted/compiled this text.

For information ...

I put everything in one place in English part of forum (all news on this topic in two posts).
And here I can just give you the main information.
post#304 and post #295
(post#295from MQ is in English, but very informative, so consider it the last of the news) - local machine translation to Russian

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Paypal withdrawal and "blocked" funds.

Aytugan Khafizov, 2019.09.13 17:54

We are in the process of reconfiguring payment system providers.

We have reconnected Paypal for deposits, withdrawals will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

Credit card deposits (Visa and Mastercard) are fully functional.

Next week we will add withdrawals to VISA and then to Mastercard.

ePayments is temporarily unavailable due to integration issues, we are waiting for a response from ePayments support. This may continue until Monday.

Webmoney will no longer be available.

Vladimir Karputov:

Ask your bank which issued your card. You receive the transfer in $ - your bank will take over from there.

Are you sure?

https://kurs.com.ua/visa/uah/

https://kurs.com.ua/mastercard/uah/

-

Курс валют VISA к гривне на сегодня
Курс валют VISA к гривне на сегодня
  • kurs.com.ua
Сайт №1 о курсах валют в Украине и мире. Курс валют VISA - гривна на сегодня.. Курсы валют НБУ. Курс валют Visa и MasterCard. Межбанк. Конвертер Валют. Графики. Forex
Reason: