Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 12

hello,i have a running signal already and want to subscribe for another, only for me to notice there is no longer  pay-pal as one of the payment methods? 

what could be the problem?

Agwase:

hello,i have a running signal already and want to subscribe for another, only for me to notice there is no longer  pay-pal as one of the payment methods? 

what could be the problem?

Look at the post #110

saw and tried this  to give it a second chance ... https://my.epayments.com/#/registration?promo=MQL_card_for_user
but pointless... it didn't work for me 
:(

How PayPal is removed??

How can we get our money out if no withdrawal is working for us?

And why you didn't tell us before accepting jobs here that you will remove PayPal?

Ahmed Soliman:

How PayPal is removed??

How can we get our money out if no withdrawal is working for us?

And why you didn't tell us before accepting jobs here that you will remove PayPal?

do not be too emotional - they told that paypal will come back in the first days of September

Great! Thanks Sergey! You know when it comes to money it turns to be emotional  :)

Sergey Golubev:
do not be too emotional - they told that paypal will come back in the first days of September
From the translation you have kindly post there, it doesn't necessarily say that PayPal payment system will be back. 

Rasoul Mojtahedzadeh:
From the translation you have kindly post there, it doesn't necessarily say that PayPal payment system will be back. 

You can check it by yourself (I used in-built translation feature) -

----------------

post in Russian forum:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.27 12:37

Since August, we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing payment details.

Therefore, there is a shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.
post #8 (the question):

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

Elena Baranova , 2019.08.08.27 13:23

I see ... The possibility of withdrawing to PayPal, I hope, will remain.

post #9 (reply):

---------------

Some news abiout webmoney (and about direct withdrawal possibility to the cards -

What about the conclusion to WebMoney?

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.31 22:37

Unfortunately, in September we will have to refuse to accept and withdraw to WebMoney.

But in return, we will offer direct withdraw to cards.

Sergey Golubev:

You can check it by yourself (I used in-built translation feature) -

----------------

post in Russian forum:

post #8 (the question):

post #9 (reply):

Thanks Sergey!

Paypal option now not available at all on mql5 deposit and withdrawal page. Has anyone succeeded in registering with any of the remaining payment methods?
Reason: