Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 37

One thing is for sure....they made a total mess. I will try to take my money and I will leave this market forever. It is a shame what it's been done so far

Dear MetaQuotes team, could you please tell if there are any news? So far there appears the same error while withdrawing money to card (MasterCard). Any ETA for the solution or for return of ePayments?

Epayments was great !! Why remove it !! 

Roman Zhitnik:
Dear MetaQuotes team, could you please tell if there are any news? So far there appears the same error while withdrawing money to card (MasterCard). Any ETA for the solution or for return of ePayments?

If I am not mistaken, it will work only if you have an account with CardPay, but maybe somebody will correct me

I have tried to apply to CardPay - and got no answer at all. Nothing. They seem to work with companies only (that have their own web sites , and the rest of enchalada ...) Ie: at a moment no way to withdraw money if you do not have something registered at CardPay but as far as I know PayPal should be available for that purpose again soon 

So, the usual stuff : patience 😀😀🤣

Wassel Madani:
Epayments was great !! Why remove it !! 
Agree!

Kenneth Parling:

i guess that is a problem for all of us,not just you ;)

Patience....go buy your self an ice cream and enjoy it! Let's see in about a week or so what happened here :) it's not the end of the world you know

Good morning, I'm tired of eating ice cream, do you think I should do something else or I'm still eating ice cream

Is it a must mql removes one or more payment systems before introducing another? Cant we have all of them available and even add more?

Please set up again the webmoney

Sergey Golubev:

In addition to the announcement on this post - some more news for now :

The question:

The reply:

For information.

Great news Sergey, so Paypal and ePayments are on their way.

Reason: