Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 24

Tonny Obare:

Taking a photo instead of scanning worked for me after two attempts. On the second I let my thumb appear in the shot so they don't think its a screenshot like they thought for the first one and it worked.

Thats brilliant :D ,thanks

Everyone writes about the problem with the withdrawal of funds, but they forget about the main problem: most people used PayPal to deposit funds, and now most of them do not have such an opportunity. Many people wrote to me that they can’t pay for the products and services, beecausee theey can pay only via PayPal. As a result, soon there will be nothing to withdraw...

For me, as for seller, more important deposits via PayPal, because I can find a way to withdraw money. Most buyers will not be use another payment systems and will not find a soluttion "How can they pay to deposit MQL5" - they will left services.

Ivan Pochta:
Everyone writes about the problem with the withdrawal of funds, but they forget about the main problem: most people used PayPal to deposit funds, and now most of them do not have such an opportunity. Many people wrote to me that they can’t pay for the product, since there is no way to use anything but PayPal. As a result, soon there will be nothing to withdraw...

let them know , ask them to follow you on social media (telegram channel is the best choice because you can send massive update messages) and you will inform them when the system is updated . 

Lorentzos Roussos:

let them know , ask them to follow you on social media (telegram channel is the best choice because you can send massive update messages) and you will inform them when the system is updated . 

Of course, I will inform, but first of all, PayPal should be added back to MQL5..

Ivan Pochta:

Of course, I will inform, but first of all, PayPal should be added back to MQL5..

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2019.09.05 10:30

Since August we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing our payment system.

Unfortunately the shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones is a complicated process. We hope to complete it as soon as possible. We are going to return PayPal too.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

It will be returned according to Metaquotes Software . We just sit and wait . If something goes south , we are coders we can build anything ;) 

Lorentzos Roussos:

It will be returned according to Metaquotes Software . We just sit and wait . If something goes south , we are coders we can build anything ;) 

Yes, I understand it, but for now there are no any official information. Just wait... 

Ivan Pochta:

Everyone writes about the problem with the withdrawal of funds, but they forget about the main problem: most people used PayPal to deposit funds, and now most of them do not have such an opportunity. Many people wrote to me that they can’t pay for the products and services, beecausee theey can pay only via PayPal. As a result, soon there will be nothing to withdraw...

For me, as for seller, more important deposits via PayPal, because I can find a way to withdraw money. Most buyers will not be use another payment systems and will not find a soluttion "How can they pay to deposit MQL5" - they will left services.

That is the problem is not that developers can not withdraw, because we will find solutions, the problem is that we have no potential customers because they can not hire us or buy our products / signals.

This problem means that customers migrate to other platforms and without clients this project is not viable

Mql5 has added visa option to deposit funds.iv just seen it under deposits page.or has it always been there?

Marta Gonzalez:

That is the problem is not that developers can not withdraw, because we will find solutions, the problem is that we have no potential customers because they can not hire us or buy our products / signals.

This problem means that customers migrate to other platforms and without clients this project is not viable

Yes! I said about it.

Sergey Golubev:
Just for information - in case someone is looking to withdraw using Webmoney: one person on Russian forum reported that it works today (and two other users confirmed it on the forum).
But! I want to remind that Webmoney will be prohibited on the future (according to announcement of MQ - read my post above).
So, if you have are looking to withdraw using Webmoney - you can do it (because one user successfully did it and reported about it -  read his post here above).

Has WebMoney been down? Iv'e withdrawn twice to WebMoney, latest yesterday without issue since PayPal was out. Then from webmoney to some broker.

Reason: