Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 25

Teresiah Kuriah:
Mql5 has added visa option to deposit funds.iv just seen it under deposits page.or has it always been there?

I think credit card was there for deposits then it was removed a few days ago after paypal.

Tried depositing with visa card it didn't allow it. has anybody used visa and it worked?

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Since August we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing our payment system.

Unfortunately the shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones is a complicated process. We hope to complete it as soon as possible. We are going to return PayPal too.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Could you add applePAY too

If you would have added bitcoin there wouldn't be a problem in the first place.

Hello all, I am going to fund my account for the 4th job  ( previous 3 have been completed without any issue) , but unfortunately I am not able to find the Paypal button to pay again with this method.

Why?

Thanks, Lorenzo.

lorenzo9530:

Hello all, I am going to fund my account for the 4th job  ( previous 3 have been completed without any issue) , but unfortunately I am not able to find the Paypal button to pay again with this method.

Why?

Thanks, Lorenzo.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2019.09.05 10:30

Since August we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing our payment system.

Unfortunately the shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones is a complicated process. We hope to complete it as soon as possible. We are going to return PayPal too.

Sergey Golubev:

Majority of the countries in the world (most of the countries) can not use paypal (because of paypal limitations, or their countries'/governments' limitations).
Just some of the countries (and we can easy count them) can use paypal.
So, do not generalize this situation please.

And you can believe or not - it is up to you sorry.

----------------

MQ made the announcement here so we should wait anyway -

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/content/35-the-most-popular-online-payment-methods-by-country

Maybe Paypal is not the most popular in all countries but is used. Do a small research before answering.

PayPal Global - All countries and markets - PayPal
PayPal Global - All countries and markets - PayPal
  • www.paypal.com
PayPal offers a wide variety of online payment services. Sign-up with PayPal to make online payments to anywhere in the world.

nascalexmigra:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/content/35-the-most-popular-online-payment-methods-by-country

Maybe Paypal is not the most popular in all countries but is used. Do a small research before answering.

I know the particularities related to paypal (because I am having business paypal account for many years).
Can you pay to the hotel (for example) using your paypal?
I can not ...
Why?
Because I am Russian having business paypal (because of the country).
And there are some countrues (in Europe) which can not use paypal or can not withdraw from (or can do it but with a lot of difficulties).

So, what you posted is misleading information.
Because there are a lot of limitations based on the countries related to paypal and related to the governmental laws and regulation (and you did not mention it).

----------------

Example #1.
There is Russian language part of the forum on mql5.
Do you know that most of them do not care about paypal?
They care about webmoney (because webmoney will be prohibited on mql5), and they are waiting for direct withdrawal possibilities to Visa/Master card instead (it was announced by MQ).

Example #2.
There is Chinese language part of the forum here on mql5.
And they do not care about anything :) ... because they can not use anything (not paypal, not webmoney, not phone confirmation, not telegram, not ePayments ... not google ...).
They are waiting for direct withdrawal (and direct deposit) possibilities related to Visa/Master cards as well.
There is a post of one Chinese user. This user made this post on Russian forum. He did "machine translation" from Chinese to the Russian to make a post, and I am using "machine translation" from Russian to the English just to copy his post here - read it:

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

Sakya Cherie , 2019/09/01 14:50

Paypal is dead, alipay is dead, webmoney is dead, epayments is dead, VISA and Mastercard are dead, please indicate clearly tell me what can I use now? Does this mean a complete ban on the circulation of money in the future?

----------------

So, it is misleading information when the people are telling that most users of this mql5 portal need paypal.

Same to you - make a small research before making such a post here.

And I am copying all the announcements once again here.

1. The announcements which were made on Russian forum-

----------------

post in Russian forum:

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.27 12:37

Since August, we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing payment details.

Therefore, there is a shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.

post #8 (the question):

Elena Baranova , 2019.08.08.27 13:23

I see ... The possibility of withdrawing to PayPal, I hope, will remain.

post #9 (reply):

Some news about webmoney (and about direct withdrawal possibility to the cards) -

What about the conclusion to WebMoney?

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.31 22:37

Unfortunately, in September we will have to refuse to accept and withdraw to WebMoney.

But in return, we will offer direct withdraw to cards.

2. The announcement which was made on English forum here-

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2019.09.05 10:30

PS. Some news for today (11th of September) -

Where did PayPal go? Where is Mastercard?

Renat Fatkhullin , 2019/09/11 19:44

From this weekend we’ll switch to a new legal entity and open PayPal again.

Sorry for the delay, they are associated with reissuance.

I'm trying to deposit with my mastercard but it won't let me. I can't see the  paypal payment

Sergey Golubev:

And I am copying all the announcements once again here.

1. The announcements which were made on Russian forum-

----------------

post in Russian forum:

post #8 (the question):

post #9 (reply):

Some news about webmoney (and about direct withdrawal possibility to the cards) -

2. The announcement which was made on English forum here-

Hello sergey, will the direct withdraw to cards be through epayments or direct withdraw to any visa/mastercard.

Reason: