Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 26

Sergey Golubev:

I know the particularities related to paypal (because I am having business paypal account for many years).
Can you pay to the hotel (for example) using your paypal?
I can not ...
Why?
Because I am Russian having business paypal (because of the country).
And there are some countrues (in Europe) which can not use paypal or can not withdraw from (or can do it but with a lot of difficulties).

So, what you posted is misleading information.
Because there are a lot of limitations based on the countries related to paypal and related to the governmental laws and regulation (and you did not mention it).

----------------

Example #1.
There is Russian language part of the forum on mql5.
Do you know that most of them do not care about paypal?
They care about webmoney (because webmoney will be prohibited on mql5), and they are waiting for direct withdrawal possibilities to Visa/Master card instead (it was announced by MQ).

Example #2.
There is Chinese language part of the forum here on mql5.
And they do not care about anything :) ... because they can not use anything (not paypal, not webmoney, not phone confirmation, not telegram, not ePayments ... not google ...).
They are waiting for direct withdrawal (and direct deposit) possibilities related to Visa/Master cards as well.
There is a post of one Chinese user. This user made this post on Russian forum. He did "machine translation" from Chinese to the Russian to make a post, and I am using "machine translation" from Russian to the English just to copy his post here - read it:

----------------

So, it is misleading information when the people are telling that most users of this mql5 portal need paypal.

Same to you - make a small research before making such a post here.

Maybe not most but a good number.

Tonny Obare:

Hello sergey, will the direct withdraw to cards be through epayments or direct withdraw to any visa/mastercard.

I think it will be direct withdrawal to Visa/Mastercard

Sorry , but I have a two card mastercard and it's not accepted. Exist a list of card is accepted on mql5? 

Sennafx:
I'm trying to deposit with my mastercard but it won't let me. I can't see the  paypal payment

PayPal Will be available after the Updates .

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320471/page25#comment_13141496

Sergey Golubev:
I think it will be direct withdrawal to Visa/Mastercard

That would be great.

Meanwhile tested withdrawal to ePayments then from ePayments to my card and its not bad at all. In fact for me its quicker than the paypal option to get the funds within my reach. I think many people are angered by the proof of address part then followed by the human nature of resistance to change. Only thing is that epayments are new and from time to time they delay or temporarily suspend some options so one may not feel too comfortable holding a huge amount there for long compared to paypal.

I'm guessing no one can have a freelance work for them if they do not have money. I have searched for coders that I can pay directly to do my projects so I pay them outside of mql5 but a trusted one is hard to find. I hope this problem is fixed soon. I can only deposit with pay pal or credit card and I am guessing American merchants are kinda starting to feel weird about using pay pal or credit cards for overseas transactions

Tonny Obare:
Meanwhile tested withdrawal to ePayments then from ePayments to my card and its not bad at all. In fact for me its quicker than the paypal option to get the funds within my reach. I think many people are angered by the proof of address part then followed by the human nature of resistance to change. Only thing is that epayments are new and from time to time they delay or temporarily suspend some options so one may not feel too comfortable holding a huge amount there for long compared to paypal.

Tony Obare how far?

bighead1971:
... I pay them outside of mql5 ...

According the rules of this service, this is enough for banning the customer and the developer

Tonny Obare:

Did they ask for a translated proof of adress document from french to english ? Thank you

Reason: