Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 31

Great to see that withdrawal to credit card is being implemented. Good job developers!

Sergey Golubev:

Ahmed Soliman:
PayPal is back :)
WebMoney is lost :(

Anyway, Thanks MQL5.com PayPal is more important.

As I can see in the payment section, Paypal is only available in the deposit section, but none in the withdraw section, I believe that there are still issues in as far as payment options are concern, members will have to wait a little longer for MQL5 to addressed such issues, but everything will be solved soon, I just hope that they add other popular payment options, such as Skrill, Neteller, PM or Bitcoin.

Angelito Cartagena:

As I can see in the payment section, Paypal is only available in the deposit section, but none in the withdraw section, I believe that there are still issues in as far as payment options are concern, members will have to wait a little longer for MQL5 to addressed such issues, but everything will be solved soon, I just hope that they add other popular payment options, such as Skrill, Neteller, PM or Bitcoin.

Do you not even bother to read the last few posts?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

what kind of nonsense, I can’t refill my account, except for replenishing mql5 coupons there are no more options. what nonsense. and option icons are missing. no webmoney icon

Renat Fatkhullin , 2019/09/14 07:07

Switching payment systems to input/deposit, we made yesterday.

We’ll enable the output/withdrawal methods on Monday after correcting the technical overlays.

Sorry for the delays and inconvenience, please.

On Withdraw page i didnt have nothing right now to choose

Raphael Schwietering:
On Withdraw page i didnt have nothing right now to choose

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320471/page30#comment_13205418

Aytugan Khafizov:

We are in process of reconfiguration of payment system providers.

We connected back Paypal for deposits, withdrawals will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

Credit cards deposits (Visa and Mastercard) are fully operational.

Next week we will add Withdrawals to VISA cards, and then to Mastercard.

ePayments is temporary unavailable due to integration issues, we are waiting response from ePayments support. It can last till Monday.

Webmoney will be no longer available.

Thanks for detailed info.

Aytugan Khafizov:

We started charge VAT on products and services for European customers as we moved MQL5 operations into European Union.

If mql had sent this to everyone inbox before hand, it would have saved a lot of anxiety and half bake info.

Tonny Obare:

If mql had sent this to everyone inbox before hand, it would have saved a lot of anxiety and half bake info.

It is said a trader has to be patient, but I agree some info before hand would have saved a lot of questions.

Aytugan Khafizov:

We are in process of reconfiguration of payment system providers.

We connected back Paypal for deposits, withdrawals will be available on Monday or Tuesday.

Credit cards deposits (Visa and Mastercard) are fully operational.

Next week we will add Withdrawals to VISA cards, and then to Mastercard.

ePayments is temporary unavailable due to integration issues, we are waiting response from ePayments support. It can last till Monday.

Webmoney will be no longer available.

Hi Aytugan,

I really do not wish to come over as a moaner over this whole "PayPal" situation, but like many I allowed myself to join up with ePayments, only to find you are having "Integration" issues. I really think personally that "MQL5" could of made a better effort in informing all, what was occurring from start go and then you would not of had many people up in arms, as in some cases the monies owed are peoples income / livelihood. 

Please do not say that "MQL5" could not of mass e-mailed all their members, as all would be on their database and saved so many people getting upset or worried.

This is just my 2 pence worth, before anyone wishes to attack me for my post.

Many thanks for your time.

Stephen Smith.

Reason: