Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 36

Card withdrawal not really working (at least not for me). Maybe someone else has better luck

Valid card no. accepted, confirmation code received, confirmation code entered correctly, on confirm all that happens is a loop back to request a confirmation code without any actual transaction (neither to card nor from the MQL account), the only result is a block after the 3rd confirmation code entered correctly

Mladen Rakic:

Card withdrawal not really working (at least not for me). Maybe someone else has better luck

Valid card no. accepted, confirmation code received, confirmation code entered correctly, on confirm all that happens is a loop back to request a confirmation code without any actual transaction (neither to card nor from the MQL account), the only result is a block after the 3rd confirmation code entered correctly

Same, but now still has to wait

James Hodges:
It would be good for those who are having success withdrawing funds to tell us what country they are in. Thanks..

Hello James,

Some Countries may be having issues right now, but as stated mine went through fine using "CardPay" and I am from the UK. Hope members receive their funds soon and I am sure they will.

Stephen Smith.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Ratings Bonus".

Ahmed Farag:
Paypal has very strict rules. Some countries cannot work with it Please set up WebMoney or PerfectMoney too.

Yes,please dont disable the webmoney,we need it more,

Today (on 17 September 2019), I instructed a withdrawal of 10$ in favor of my visa card using the newly configured card withdrawal option. Therefore, I should have received the 10$ less withdrawal and conversion fees  into my visa card.

However, what actually happened is the opposite : the corresponding net amount has been withdrawn from my visa card account instead of being deposited. 

Please let me know how to cope with this issue.

Wassel Madani:

Today (on 17 September 2019), I instructed a withdrawal of 10$ in favor of my visa card using the newly configured card withdrawal option. Therefore, I should have received the 10$ less withdrawal and conversion fees  into my visa card.

However, what actually happened is the opposite : the corresponding net amount has been withdrawn from my visa card account instead of being deposited. 

Contact service desk.

Wassel Madani:

Maybe you confused and withdrew from the deposit section. I'm yet to test cardpay but will do so soon and give feedback.

Keith Watford:
Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Ratings Bonus".

I think they may somehow be related since the problem seems to have come around the same time as the paypal issue.

Tonny Obare:

I think they may somehow be related since the problem seems to have come around the same time as the paypal issue.

Better to have a separate topic as it can just confuse this thread.

Reason: