Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 35

Stephen Smith:
Hello Members,

First off "CardPay" is not just for "Corporations", that is only if you want to use their "Merchant" option. What "MetaQuotes" has done for now, is to allow you to use "CardPay" to withdraw your funds. Now I personally used a "Debit Card" and I cannot say if a "Credit Card" would work. If you have a "Debit Card", then enter all your details and make sure your mobile phone number is correct in your " Profile" as you will receive a code, which you must enter when you reach the next stage.

As your "Debit Card" is linked to your "Bank Account", it reaches in seconds and I am proof of that as I received my money, no problems. Eleni has answered anyone's worries if they wish to use their ePayments card. Hope this helps you all.

Stephen Smith.

Hi,

Glad you can withdraw, but I use the "debit card" linked to my "Bank account" like you but not successful. Previously I used this card to withdraw money via Paypal and most recently via ePayment without any problems.

However, I have forwarded the question to the Service Desk and is waiting for a response.

Paranchai.

Paranchai Tensit:

Hi,

Glad you can withdraw, but I use the "debit card" linked to my "Bank account" like you but not successful. Previously I used this card to withdraw money via Paypal and most recently via ePayment without any problems.

However, I have forwarded the question to the Service Desk and is waiting for a response.

Paranchai.

Files:
ERROR_CODE.jpg  45 kb

Paypal has very strict rules. Some countries cannot work with it Please set up WebMoney or PerfectMoney too.

Ahmed Farag:
Paypal has very strict rules. Some countries cannot work with it Please set up WebMoney or PerfectMoney too.

not too strict to accept deposit ;)
Hahahaha..... what a joke.

Soewono Effendi:

not too strict to accept deposit ;)
Hahahaha..... what a joke.

Can you please stop spamming the forum.

You keep posting and the informative posts get lost!

It would be good for those who are having success withdrawing funds to tell us what country they are in. Thanks..

James Hodges:
It would be good for those who are having success withdrawing funds to tell us what country they are in. Thanks..
Russia 

You need to think about Africans too when you are changing things. The world is not only Europe. 

Hold on. Now this getting hilarious. They removed paypal and brought epayments. After having to register with epayments and almost breaking our scanners/cameras trying to get our proof of address document approved, epayments too disappears after just a few days and now a new system appears as the only withdrawal option??? How can we be assured that we wont wake up after a few days and also find this new system removed?

Tonny Obare:
Hold on. Now this getting hilarious. They removed paypal and brought epayments. After having to register with epayments and almost breaking our scanners/cameras trying to get our proof of address document approved, epayments too disappears after just a few days and now a new system appears as the only withdrawal option???

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320471/page30#comment_13205418

Reason: