Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 32

Sergey Golubev:

I know the particularities related to paypal (because I am having business paypal account for many years).
Can you pay to the hotel (for example) using your paypal?
I can not ...
Why?
Because I am Russian having business paypal (because of the country).
And there are some countrues (in Europe) which can not use paypal or can not withdraw from (or can do it but with a lot of difficulties).

So, what you posted is misleading information.
Because there are a lot of limitations based on the countries related to paypal and related to the governmental laws and regulation (and you did not mention it).

----------------

Example #1.
There is Russian language part of the forum on mql5.
Do you know that most of them do not care about paypal?
They care about webmoney (because webmoney will be prohibited on mql5), and they are waiting for direct withdrawal possibilities to Visa/Master card instead (it was announced by MQ).

Example #2.
There is Chinese language part of the forum here on mql5.
And they do not care about anything :) ... because they can not use anything (not paypal, not webmoney, not phone confirmation, not telegram, not ePayments ... not google ...).
They are waiting for direct withdrawal (and direct deposit) possibilities related to Visa/Master cards as well.
There is a post of one Chinese user. This user made this post on Russian forum. He did "machine translation" from Chinese to the Russian to make a post, and I am using "machine translation" from Russian to the English just to copy his post here - read it:

----------------

So, it is misleading information when the people are telling that most users of this mql5 portal need paypal.

Same to you - make a small research before making such a post here.

I do not want to create any confusion here. When I talked about paypal, I talked about using it on Metatrader. I don't believe anywhere in the world you can buy bread at the bakery using paypal (if so, great). I live in Europe and a lot of the services I use, such as buying airline tickets, shopping on the internet and renting cars, usually accept paypal. Not the case I was referring to here. Let's not broaden this discussion. As you reported in another post Monday or Tuesday paypal will be available again and the issue will be resolved.

nascalexmigra:

I do not want to create any confusion here. When I talked about paypal, I talked about using it on Metatrader. I don't believe anywhere in the world you can buy bread at the bakery using paypal (if so, great). I live in Europe and a lot of the services I use, such as buying airline tickets, shopping on the internet and renting cars, usually accept paypal. Not the case I was referring to here. Let's not broaden this discussion. As you reported in another post Monday or Tuesday paypal will be available again and the issue will be resolved.

... available again and the issue will be resolved.

For withdrawal ? Keep hoping ;)

Soewono Effendi:

... available again and the issue will be resolved.

For withdrawal ? Keep hoping ;)

it is available for depositing, and it will be availabe for withdrawal on Monday or Tuesday - according to post #304 and post #295.

Paypal has very strict rules. Some countries cannot work with it Please set up WebMoney or PerfectMoney too.

Yes,Webmoney is very popular and easy,please set up again the webmoney,

Set up WebMoney, please!

Funded my community account with palpal today but I can't seem to use the funds to rent products. Can some pls explain how to use funds in community account? Each time I try to rent the system takes to paypal to charge me from there and always end up with an error message. What about the funds in my mq5 community account?

Faytheking:
Funded my community account with palpal today but I can't seem to use the funds to rent products. Can some pls explain how to use funds in community account? Each time I try to rent the system takes to paypal to charge me from there and always end up with an error message. What about the funds in my mq5 community account?

As far as I remember (according to the forum posts):
if you deposit money to your mql5 account and pay directly from mql5 account (not from paypal) so everything should work.

If not so wait for the whole process will be finished (I am talking about the process to insert the payment systems to deposit/withdrawal because as I understand - the MQ is making it now, and everything will be ready in the beginning of the week according to the announcement on  post #304 and post #295).

WebMoney payment is safe, and easy to use. At least put it for withdraw, PayPal is really good but not accessible in some countries that mine is ones. 
Or add Crypto Currency Payment system like Bitcoin. 
Thanks. 

Sergey Golubev:

As far as I remember (according to the forum posts):
if you deposit money to your mql5 account and pay directly from mql5 account (not from paypal) so everything should work.

If not so wait for the whole process will be finished (I am talking about the process to insert the payment systems to deposit/withdrawal because as I understand - the MQ is making it now, and everything will be ready in the beginning of the week according to the announcement on  post #304 and post #295).

I deposited to my mql5 community account through PayPal and it was reflected on my mql account how do I pay form mql? Is it suppose to take me to payment method because that's what its doing? 

I jst tried again and it went through.. Thanks Sergey
Reason: