Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 23

nascalexmigra:

Guys, I think the time has come to face reality. Paypal is one of the most used online payment system in the world. I believe it is also the most used in MQL5. If for more than 2 weeks it's been out for technical reasons, I honestly don't believe he'll be back. If it were something really important to them, the problem would already be solved. What we have to do now is look for new ways to move our money. That simple.

Majority of the countries in the world (most of the countries) can not use paypal (because of paypal limitations, or their countries'/governments' limitations).
Just some of the countries (and we can easy count them) can use paypal.
So, do not generalize this situation please.

And you can believe or not - it is up to you sorry.

----------------

MQ made the announcement here so we should wait anyway -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2019.09.05 10:30

Since August we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing our payment system.

Unfortunately the shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones is a complicated process. We hope to complete it as soon as possible. We are going to return PayPal too.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Sergey Golubev:

Majority of the countries in the world (most of the countries) can not use paypal (because of paypal limitations, or their countries'/governments' limitations).
Just some of the countries (and we can easy count them) can use paypal.
So, do not generalize this situation please.

And you can believe or not - it is up to you sorry.

----------------

MQ made the announcement here so we should wait anyway -

Sorry to disagree about this statement "Majority of the countries in the world (most of the countries) can not use paypal..." as per Paypal records they can be used in around 200 countries all around the globe, definitely Paypal has more global appeal as compare to webmoney and e-payments. Skrill and Neteller may come next to Paypal.

Angelito Cartagena:

Sorry to disagree about this statement "Majority of the countries in the world (most of the countries) can not use paypal..." as per Paypal records they can be used in around 200 countries all around the globe, definitely Paypal has more global appeal as compare to webmoney and e-payments. Skrill and Neteller may come next to Paypal.

200?
Someone can use but can not withdraw at all, or can withdraw to merchant bank account only without paying anything using paypal (Russia for example), or can not use at all (China and some Arabic countries), and more ...
There are not really 200 ...

If you are from the US, Australia, the UK, from Indonesia, from Thailand (and from some more asian countries), and from some EU countries - yes, you can use paypal without any limitation (you can buy the ticket in airplan using paypal for example, or more).
Other countries - not sorry (you can register there but ... nothing ...).
So, Chinese and Russian forums (and some users in this English forum as well) are not related to paypal at all .. there are few complaints only from them on those parts of the forum related to paypal ...

About skrill - same case: someone can withdraw to anywhere/in anything, the other people from other countries can withdraw to bank account of their countries only (the account where the tax department is looking for money for example) ....

Everything is related to the country ...

-------------

But, anyway, MQ told that paypal will work in September (they told about beginning of September) so we need to wait.

And I am copying all the announcements once again here.

1. The announcements which were made on Russian forum-

----------------

post in Russian forum:

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.27 12:37

Since August, we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing payment details.

Therefore, there is a shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.

post #8 (the question):

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

Elena Baranova , 2019.08.08.27 13:23

I see ... The possibility of withdrawing to PayPal, I hope, will remain.

post #9 (reply):

Some news about webmoney (and about direct withdrawal possibility to the cards) -

What about the conclusion to WebMoney?

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.31 22:37

Unfortunately, in September we will have to refuse to accept and withdraw to WebMoney.

But in return, we will offer direct withdraw to cards.

2. The announcement which was made on English forum here-

Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked".

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2019.09.05 10:30

Since August we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing our payment system.

Unfortunately the shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones is a complicated process. We hope to complete it as soon as possible. We are going to return PayPal too.

Now let web expert speak. About 48 countries can use and withdraw from PayPal be it directly or via some third party facilitator in agreement with PayPal between the two this includes a few African countries too i.e Kenya. Many others can use PayPal without being able to withdraw officially unless they send the funds out of PayPal or use some exchange to other online wallets.

Eklon Eleuterio:

Hey Tonny, I'm facing the same with address proof. They just don't accept my file. I've sent in very high resolution with almost 28MB size.

Every time that they refuse my address proof, I've tried to get a better and better image. Maybe I had tried 4 or 5 times. And now, they just don't reply more my uploads neither my Support tickets.

It is really annoying.

Taking a photo instead of scanning worked for me after two attempts. On the second I let my thumb appear in the shot so they don't think its a screenshot like they thought for the first one and it worked.

Just for information - in case someone is looking to withdraw using Webmoney: one person on Russian forum reported that it works today (and two other users confirmed it on the forum).
But! I want to remind that Webmoney will be prohibited on the future (according to announcement of MQ - read my post above).
So, if you have are looking to withdraw using Webmoney - you can do it (because one user successfully did it and reported about it -  read his post here above).

I am very active on this topic and copy the latest news from Russian forum, so I remember one Russian joke (they = MQ in my case):
"They will give me a medal ... posthumously" (machine translation)
:)

nascalexmigra:

Guys, I think the time has come to face reality. Paypal is one of the most used online payment system in the world. I believe it is also the most used in MQL5. If for more than 2 weeks it's been out for technical reasons, I honestly don't believe he'll be back. If it were something really important to them, the problem would already be solved. What we have to do now is look for new ways to move our money. That simple.

A simple (limited) coupon system for members would be a welcomed alternative.

Soewono Effendi:

A simple (limited) coupon system for members would be a welcomed alternative.

Or since funds are locked anyway (temporarily) ,sellers could be allowed to purchase coupons and distribute them to their clients .It will mitigate the negative backlash on both the market and the sellers.

Reason: