Discussion of article "Payments and payment methods" - page 17

Hello everyone how to get a coupon from his broker to make a deposit on my account MQL5.Community .... This is the only way I have to make a deposit.  Can metaquotes add Skrill, Neteller or Perfectmoney?

After webmoney removal now I am unable to withdraw from my account. So we need a payment system which anybody from the world can use. Paypal and ePayments are not allowed in my country and on cardpay I am unable to get account. So please add Bitcoin as I think it can be used by anybody.

Need to Deposit or withdraw with WMZ or BTC. 

So add those payment option. 

I dont know what rule ur r playing with, but must need those payment option. that we can deposit or withdraw worldwide. 

hello,

i have not deposited using cardpay..

can i withdraw earned funds using cardpay option?

is card pay only to refund back to card..?

why is my rented vps said locked operation

nadianoor:
why is my rented vps said locked operation

All subscription services payments in MQL5.com (VPS, signals etc.) are locked in the payments page until the subscription period ends and then the amount is properly debited/credited to the appropriate party.

Hello 
what is the minimum deposit to my mt4 account before I can follow a signal provider on the community? 

Isaac Ebose:
Hello 
what is the minimum deposit to my mt4 account before I can follow a signal provider on the community? 

You must check the price of the signal you want to follow and add to that the MQL5 VPS cost.

Also have in mind that these costs are monthly.

ım buyed new indicators but its said financal operations limited ı need help 

hamzacel:
ım buyed new indicators but its said financal operations limited ı need help 

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Reason: