What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 10

Why withdrawal to WebMoney is unavailable ???

This is not right

You have to think about all the people in all of the countries

I am from Iran and i can use webmoney only

All of the Iranian can use webmoney only and can not use nother  payment systems

We can not use paypal or master card or another payment system

What should we do?

You must add webmoney or perfectmoney or bitcoin

Mahdi Vaseghmanesh:

Why withdrawal to WebMoney is unavailable ???

This is not right

You have to think about all the people in all of the countries

I am from Iran and i can use webmoney only

All of the Iranian can use webmoney only and can not use nother  payment systems

We can not use paypal or master card or another payment system

What should we do?

You must add webmoney or perfectmoney or bitcoin

My friend
Web money has been removed from mql5 withdraw methods.

You can find so much comments in last pages.

Paypal is back as a withdrawal option.

Sergey Golubev:

The question -

The reply -

OK,Sergey thank you for your efforts,

So based on Renat explanation at this post #comment_13248096 ,how we can open card via Webmoney?

Could you please explain more and send direct link about their virtual card in Webmoney?

Have anyone withdrew via this type Webmoney card?

Please clear more,

Thanks.

не могу пополнить счёт, кроме пополнения купонами mql5 больше нет вариантов. что за бред. и иконки вариантов отсутствуют. нет иконки вебмани
не могу пополнить счёт, кроме пополнения купонами mql5 больше нет вариантов. что за бред. и иконки вариантов отсутствуют. нет иконки вебмани
  • www.mql5.com
не могу пополнить счёт, кроме пополнения купонами mql5 больше нет вариантов. что за бред. и иконки вариантов отсутствуют. нет иконки вебмани...

cfd_fx:

OK,Sergey thank you for your efforts,

So based on Renat explanation at this post #comment_13248096 ,how we can open card via Webmoney?

Could you please explain more and send direct link about their virtual card in Webmoney?

Have anyone withdrew via this type Webmoney card?

Please clear more,

Thanks.

It is related to the following:
MetaQuotes company made a reorganization, and this company is under European Union legislation now, and the accounting system was changed because of that.
And that is why they can not install Webmoney (they want but they can not because of new legislation).

What to do?

----------------

1. It was some proposal made by the users to use Webmoney virtual or plastic card.
But the users from Russian forum discovered (they found it on Webmoney website) that Webmoney card is having the limitation: we can not withdraw anything to this card ... we can not deposit to this card... we can deposit to this card from Webmoney ewallet only (we can spend money from this card anywhere, and we can not deposit money to this card from anywhere).

And the users stopped talking about Webmoney card.

----------------

2. They (the users) found QIWI (QIWI is the competitor of Webmoney), and someone ordered QIWI virtual card for less than 1 dollar, and QIWI virtual card is working with CardPay for withdrawal (users checked - it works).
But the problem is the following: some countries (Iran and more) do not mention on QIWI in case you want to order their virtual card ... and that is why the users on this English forum stopped talking about QIWI ...

I think - someone should email to QIWI asking them about how to open virtual card for the people from the countries which are not mentioned there ..
Because QIWI virtual cards are working fine with CardPay.

----------------

All the discussion about it is on this thread (it is 44 pages so it is difficult to find now).

----------------

3. I am sure, the users will find some alternatives to Webmoney or QIWI anyway (I am talking about virtual or plastic cards) ..
There is YandexMoney ... and more ...
So, it is matter of time ..

Sergey Golubev:

It is related to the following:
MetaQuotes company made a reorganization, and this company is under European Union legislation now, and the accounting system was changed because of that.
And that is why they can not install Webmoney (they want but they can not because of new legislation).

What to do?

----------------

1. It was some proposal made by the users to use Webmoney virtual or plastic card.
But the users from Russian forum discovered (they found it on Webmoney website) that Webmoney card is having the limitation: we can not withdraw anything to this card ... we can not deposit to this card... we can deposit to this card from Webmoney ewallet only (we can spend money from this card anywhere, and we can not deposit money to this card from anywhere).

And the users stopped talking about Webmoney card.

----------------

2. They (the users) found QIWI (QIWI is the competitor of Webmoney), and someone ordered QIWI virtual card for less than 1 dollar, and QIWI virtual card is working with CardPay for withdrawal (users checked - it works).
But the problem is the following: some countries (Iran and more) do not mention on QIWI in case you want to order their virtual card ... and that is why the users on this English forum stopped talking about QIWI ...

I think - someone should email to QIWI asking them about how to open virtual card for the people from the countries which are not mentioned there ..
Because QIWI virtual cards are working fine with CardPay.

----------------

All the discussion about it is on this thread (it is 44 pages so it is difficult to find now).

----------------

3. I am sure, the users will find some alternatives to Webmoney or QIWI anyway (I am talking about virtual or plastic cards) ..
There is YandexMoney ... and more ...
So, it is matter of time ..

Thank you about your explanation ,it was good,

OK,I will send a message to QIWI,maybe they can solve the problem for other countries,

About YandeMoney i will test it,

If you find out a good news about Webmoney alternative,let us,

Anyway thank you.

cfd_fx:

Thank you about your explanation ,it was good,

OK,I will send a message to QIWI,maybe they can solve the problem for other countries,

About YandeMoney i will test it,

If you find out a good news about Webmoney alternative,let us,

Anyway thank you.

I am suggesting to open separated thread for that (on the same way as Russian users are doing on rus forum).

And on this way - all the people (who can use Webmoney only) - will be collected there.
With some "neutral" title of the thread ... "Something about ..." (in this case - this thread will not be deleted) ...

And you all can review everything on the thread, and the admins of MQ are able to read just one thread (other than reading whole the forum looking for one post).

----------------

What to review:

• paypal - not;
  • ePayments - may be, because it is possible to withdraw from ePayments ewallet to local card, it is more expensive but .. why not?;
  • payoneer card;
  • many local telephone companies are issuing their cards (virtual or plastic one, for free or for small money), do you have phone number? so you can check about the following: do they issue the card, or not;
  • payeer; advcash; perfectmoney.is; QIWI; money.yandex.ru
  • more?

----------------

I can not help in practical way because I have nothing to withdraw.
So, it should be a separated thread for that ...

But as far as I know - the admins of MQ are really care about this situation, and if you all find the way to get the card which you like (and if this card is not going through CardPay) - write to the service desk with the link to the thread asking them to fix it with the card, and so on ..

OK,Thank you Sergey,

I had to open a new thread here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/322678

Anyway if anyone knows any good suggestion about Webmoney alternative,please provide his/her experience there,

Thank you.

Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments
Webmoney Alternative withdrawal payments
  • www.mql5.com
Hello to all, This thread is opened for discussion about Webmoney alternative,hope the moderator will read this thread and provide a good suggestio...

Do we know when ePayments will return?
Reason: