Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 8

Soewono Effendi:

You still can deposit using PAYPAL though, that would mean PAYPAL is removed so that most members can not withdraw, a sign of cashflow issue, as many would guess.

I doubt very much it is a cashflow issue. It is probably a paypal problem, which is under pressure to increase the compliance controls on its clients.

Arturo Lopez Perez:

I doubt very much it is a cashflow issue. It is probably a paypal problem, which is under pressure to increase the compliance controls on its clients.

OK..still hoping for the best.
Tried to register on epayments .... totally frustating... :(

Soewono Effendi:
OK..still hoping for the best.
Tried to register on epayments .... totally frustating... :(

Gosh, you're right. Talk about hoops. I'll have to allocate half a day to sort out epayments. Glad I've got a scanner!

Mark Mather:

Gosh, you're right. Talk about hoops. I'll have to allocate half a day to sort out epayments. Glad I've got a scanner!

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.epayments.com

Is this mql community going downwards too ?
No reaponse from SERVICE DESK at all.
Hindering members to withdraw own hard earned money ?

id be happy if they would add another service that works in more places pretty much got locked money if your in the usa right now with paypal down.

John Hall:
id be happy if they would add another service that works in more places pretty much got locked money if your in the usa right now with paypal down.w
yeah... a sign of *cash flow issue*

Arturo Lopez Perez:

NOW you CAN'T DEPOSIT using PAYPAL any more ;)

hello how long, paypal can't withdrawal is more than 2 weeks

I've just had this reply from Service Desk when I asked them on PayPal withdraw fix news.

The operation has been removed.

Unfortunately, no news about PayPal so far...

I'm getting a feeling that something fundamentally has gone wrong rather than a temporary glitch that some engineers are working flat out to fix.

Mql5 should start looking into having its own bank wire transfer option. Dealing with third parties can be frustrating sometimes.
Reason: