Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 21

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Since August we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing our payment system.

Unfortunately the shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones is a complicated process. We hope to complete it as soon as possible. We are going to return PayPal too.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.
Thanks for the reply which is long overdue. Most of us have lost clients at this point. Unfortunately EPayments are not acknowledging new customers and Webmoney is a rabbit hole that leads nowhere. I sympathise that it cannot be easy for you either and hope PayPal is back soon. Appreciate the reply.

Since August we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing our payment system.

Unfortunately the shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones is a complicated process. We hope to complete it as soon as possible. We are going to return PayPal too.

Thank you for official information.

That helps a lot to keep our trust in this great community.

Thank you for the update, Admin. We all really needed that. Please continue to keep us updated on what's going on.

Thanks for your reply.

After one week waiting for E-Payments feedback about my residence proof, they just replied today. They told me that my account was blocked and they cannot offer one account for me. Without any reason. We cannot count if this kind of companies that do not respect and take the clientes seriously.

In another way, WebMoney is only for Russians. I'm not able to even create my profile without get lost there.

I'm sure that it isn't easy for MQL5.com and you are working to solve it.

thanks

Eklon Eleuterio:

Thanks for your reply.

After one week waiting for E-Payments feedback about my residence proof, they just replied today. They told me that my account was blocked and they cannot offer one account for me. Without any reason. We cannot count if this kind of companies that do not respect and take the clientes seriously.

In another way, WebMoney is only for Russians. I'm not able to even create my profile without get lost there.

I'm sure that it isn't easy for MQL5.com and you are working to solve it.

thanks

Webmoney is not only for Russians. I am not Russian, I do not live in Russia and I still work with it without any issues at all

Please do not take what I say at this post as some advertisement : I work with multiple online payment providers/companies and compared to others they are somewhere at the top

Mladen Rakic:

Webmoney is not only for Russians. I am not Russian, I do not live in Russia and I still work with it without any issues at all

Please do not take what I say at this post as some advertisement : I work with multiple online payment providers/companies and compared to others they are somewhere at the top

Hi!

Yes, What I meant is that the website is almost entire in Russian language. There is some page that you can translate, but other is only in Russian language.  I'm sure that they don't limit to russians...but for those who doesn't have any idea of russian language it is a very hard maze.

ePayments is a very good option. Any verification process takes hours but it seems like a decent service. Website and app works great and have the option of 2-step verification for security reasons.

In case PayPal issue is not resolved, ePayments is the right choice to consider.

My paymented jobs didnt add to my balance. right now they show minus hours.
for example -9hours...

Any one know what happend?

Again as a matter of opinion, why not add other payment options such as Skrill, Neteller, PM, Bitcoin or perhaps withdrawal or deposit can be done via banks, so that there will be a lot of options for all members to choose from, I guess its not that difficult to add the mentioned payment system.

Angelito Cartagena:
Again as a matter of opinion, why not add other payment options such as Skrill, Neteller, PM or perhaps Bitcoin, so that there will be a lot of options for all members to choose from, I guess its not that difficult to add the mentioned payment system.

I tried web money it was in Russian i dont have a problem with that, but its wallet system was horrible. I did not sit well putting my credit card number there. If the layout of the system flowed logically then maybe i could do it. Its like a patched sofware a bit here a bit there. If there is another method as you mention please share it as they only seem to have 4 options from where i am. The only option that could work for me is Webmoney but too risky so i chose not to do business here until Paypal comes back. I am using services outside of MQL5 for the moment.

Reason: