PayPal for Deposits not available

I went to make a deposit to my MQL5 account and the PayPal option is not there.
Has this been intentionally removed?
Will it be put back, or gone forever?
Was there any notification from the site operators this was going to happen?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.27 12:37

Since August, we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing payment details.

Therefore, there is a shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Sergey Golubev:

Thanks Sergey,

Their final response there indicates PayPal is not being removed.

Hopefully that is the case..

Не работает вывод на PayPal.
Не работает вывод на PayPal.
  • www.mql5.com
Это только у меня так? Раньше проблем с выводом не было. Сервис-деск на мои запросы 2ой день не отвечает...

drayzen:
I went to make a deposit to my MQL5 account and the PayPal option is not there.
Has this been intentionally removed?
Will it be put back, or gone forever?
Was there any notification from the site operators this was going to happen?

me too. we must wait... 
I hope that this issue will be solved until the end of the month, I need to deposit to renew my VPS and subscriptions...

@MetaQuotes Software Corp.,
Do you have an updated ETA for when PayPal will become available again?

Translation of post linked above made by MetaQuotes in Russian forum on Aug-27:
Since August, we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing payment details.
Therefore, the shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.
Sorry for the inconvenience, please.

Sergey Golub.         
Thanks for the info...  I have made payment thru my pay pal account  to my Mql5 ...am yet to see the reflection on my mql5 account... Please see proof of payment attached... 

orua:
if something is wrong - write to the service desk (not to the forum).
because as far as I know - paypal does not work for now here.
read the post #200 for more information.

Sergey Golubev:
if something is wrong - write to the service desk (not to the forum).
because as far as I know - paypal does not work for now here.
read the post #200 for more information.

@Sergey Golubev,
Could you please ask site admins to put an ETA for PayPal on the Deposit to account page (https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ ... /accounting/choosein) so we don't have to keep wondering and asking..?

drayzen:

@Sergey Golubev,
Could you please ask site admins to put an ETA for PayPal on the Deposit to account page (https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ ... /accounting/choosein) so we don't have to keep wondering and asking..?

You can ask them by yourself using the service desk.
Because, as far as I know, they are reading the service desk tickets related to financial issues for example.

Sergey Golubev:
You can ask them by yourself using the service desk.
Because, as far as I know, they are reading the service desk tickets related to financial issues for example.

They always reject any request for suggestions related to the website, and I'm sure they're getting enough inquiries already.
I just though this might be something helpful for many people that you could help to facilitate happening, that I certainly won't be able to..

drayzen:

They always reject any request for suggestions related to the website, and I'm sure they're getting enough inquiries already.
I just though this might be something helpful for many people that you could help to facilitate happening, that I certainly won't be able to..

I know ...
But the last their announcement was in 5th of September here ... and it is 9th of September now ...
I will ask them to make the other announcement in the end of this week (end of this week = the end of the beginning of September)
Reason: