Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 16

Carl Schreiber:

What if you don't get nervous and anxious until next Friday and wait until then to see what happens during next week?

I'm not snowy, I just explain why this problem is very serious for the viability of the page.

And therefore:

a) there should be a more fluid explanation policy

b) the lack of credibility that this situation is producing should be confirmed

c) the deadlines should be clearer, a deadline like Friday or early September only increases the problem

d) I deduce that there is no priority information to the moderators, which increases the uncertainty

For all this as a saleswoman I am concerned about the situation of the page, since the lack of credibility of it for my clients in a missile in the line of flotation of their business and of all those who work around them.

For all this I hope that in September we will have credible explanations to give our clients and real deadlines for solving problems.

same issue here.  support have been ignoring the message I sent them.  Just found this thread now.

Feels like the platform is keeping my money

Marta Gonzalez:

I'm not snowy, I just explain why this problem is very serious for the viability of the page.

Do not be too nervous because your emotional posts are not helping to anyone.

We are having official replies from MetraQuotes about legal reorganization and changing payment details.
And they started to do it (reorganization etc) in the middle or in the end of August (and it is the 1st of September now).
Why are you too nervous?
What should be happened during this two weeks?
Nothing ... because we all are continuing to get the information (the information is uploaded to the Russian forum, and I am reposting it here).

----------------

One more time -

This is all the information I found (some information about webmoney was added on this post incl withdrawal possibility to the cards) .

----------------

post in Russian forum:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.27 12:37

Since August, we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing payment details.

Therefore, there is a shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.
post #8 (the question):

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

Elena Baranova , 2019.08.08.27 13:23

I see ... The possibility of withdrawing to PayPal, I hope, will remain.

post #9 (reply):

---------------

Some news about webmoney (and about direct withdrawal possibility to the cards) -

What about the conclusion to WebMoney?

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.31 22:37

Unfortunately, in September we will have to refuse to accept and withdraw to WebMoney.

But in return, we will offer direct withdraw to cards.

Marta Gonzalez:

A person (buyer) wanted to buy a product (from a seller) could not make the charge, so

a) the seller does not earn money

b) the page does not earn money

c) the buyer will look for other alternatives

d) the seller will have to move to the new alternatives

This is the problem for me.

i guess that is a problem for all of us,not just you ;)

Patience....go buy your self an ice cream and enjoy it! Let's see in about a week or so what happened here :) it's not the end of the world you know

I can't deposit, via card no, via paypal no.

Patience............. :| But if the problem can't be solved soon, all community will move in another way.

ifrid:

I can't deposit, via card no, via paypal no.

Patience............. :| But if the problem can't be solved soon, all community will move in another way.

It does not help much in speculating over and over about this.....really does not do any good at all. Leave it be now for a week or so and it probably get's solved.

Beside that, we will for sure get updated in this thread about the status by moderators....so patience now ;)

Hello please can't a customer withdraw from his account?

Kenneth Parling:

It does not help much in speculating over and over about this.....really does not do any good at all. Leave it be now for a week or so and it probably get's solved.

Beside that, we will for sure get updated in this thread about the status by moderators....so patience now ;)

I don't speculate, sorry if you understand this. I'm only worried. Hope in soon good news.

ifrid:

I don't speculate, sorry if you understand this. I'm only worried. Hope in soon good news.

We are all worried but there is nothing more we can do but wait....It's not getting any better going over and over this again and again...it's what it is and patience is all there's to it

Free ice creams .....Any one?

:)

Reason: