VPS does not produces entries

After a week I still have not been able to get my EA produce an entry in VPS mode. The EA is working OK Live on my computer. The journal stipulates that the migrations looks very much OK, as long as I can understand it. But THEN nothing, no signals. I have no DLL-boxes ticked or no need for it in normal Live mode either.

Typically my 20 forex pairs with the same EA on each pair produces a couple of entries every hour when Live. I have no have several discussions with the broker and the firm selling the EA. I have listened to several YouTubefilms and read through all forumblogs on VPS subjects. So now its the VPS provider turn to try to help me.  

S0 what can I now do to find the fault.

/M

Are you talking about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5
If yes so you can check the VPS log files (read here about where to find VPS log/journal in your Metatrader) - it is about migration/synchronization, and you may see the errors, and understand about why.

Open charts with EAs attached are synchronized only (and yes, you can make the migration/synchronization as many times as you want for example).

If you did not find the error so ask the seller/coder about this EA.

About dll ... it is not related to dll box ticked or not on your home PC because dll is prohibited on VPS (EA will not work if EA is trying to use or trying to call any dll files, and it is the coder who knows about it from his code).

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

Sergey Golubev:

Are you talking about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5
If yes so you can check the VPS log files (read here about where to find VPS log/journal in your Metatrader) - it is about migration/synchronization, and you may see the errors, and understand about why.

Open charts with EAs attached are synchronized only (and yes, you can make the migration/synchronization as many times as you want for example).

If you did not find the error so ask the seller/coder about this EA.

About dll ... it is not related to dll box ticked or not on your home PC because dll is prohibited on VPS (EA will not work if EA is trying to use or trying to call any dll files, and it is the coder who knows about it from his code).

Well, down below in the files there is a typical journal after migration, then NOTHING happens ! Typically there should be a few trades every hour !

Files:
Journal_1.PNG  74 kb
Journal_2.PNG  71 kb
Journal_3.PNG  73 kb
Journal_4.PNG  71 kb

I do not know about this particular case but it is what I found from VPS rules - 

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/rules#part_III 

During the synchronization, the client terminal's active environment migrates to the rented Virtual terminal. The client terminal's active environment includes:
    • active symbol charts Expert Advisors are launched on. Up to 32 charts are allowed to be migrated for a fee-based hosting, while for a free hosting the maximum number of migrated charts is 16,
    • built-in and custom indicators launched on the charts an Expert Advisor is launched on,
    • custom Expert Advisors launched on charts (up to 32 ones on a fee-based hosting and up to 16 ones on a free one),
    • the terminal settings set in FTP, Email, Signals, Notifications tabs as well as WebRequest permissions from Expert Advisors settings.
    If more than 32 charts with launched Expert Advisors are active on a fee-based hosting account (more than 16 charts for a free hosting one), the charts exceeding the limit are not migrated during synchronization and the appropriate message appears in the Journal.
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual Hosting Service offers for rent MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 virtual terminals located on Virtual Hosting Cloud network servers.  The Virtual Hosting service is available to registered users of MQL5.com aged 18 and older. Use of Virtual Hosting service means that a User has accepted and agreed to these Rules of using the service. User...

If Ea is using some files (txt files with the settings, or any file so the EA should be modified for those files to be migrated - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS and txt

Slava , 2019.02.13 15:52

To transfer a file to a hosting server (as well as a tester agent), you need to use the directive

#property tester_file "<file_name>"

---------------

And it is the iformation from admins (just in case you will cancel VPS) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava , 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time is returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which later can be spent on a new subscription "for minutes."
Reason: