My Seller Account Not Approve - page 13

Hi, how long being verification ? I am waiting few months !!!

Hi All,

I am trying to register as a seller. I have uploaded all the necessary documents.

Just after uploading the documents, it's asking me to submit the code sent to my mobile like One Time Password to verify whether it's really me.

However I am not getting any text messages or any code to confirm.

Can anyone help me out with it please?

Thanks.

Dear Forum members,

I would like to register as a seller but I get both on Chrome and Firefox the error saying "error saving data". My ID photo has the required resulution, color, etc.

Does anybody know the solution for this problem?

thanks

teglasb

Files:
error.JPG  24 kb

Hello

My profile in seller account right now is in rejected. Is it possible to undo that for sending the document again ?

I can not send any document for recheck it right now.

Thank You

I would like to resist my seller account. But when I upload the photo file, the comment "The image does not meet the requirements.
Please upload a new photo." is wrriten.

However, I think all the requirement are completed.

Could someone show me the example of photo?

This is what i get:

Photo of the document or photo with QR code was processed by a third-party program. Please retake the photo and upload it without editing.

I only take the pictures with my phone and upload them what else I suppose to do? 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/304396 
solution to the become a seller problem
solution to the become a seller problem
  • www.mql5.com
hello everyone, So i might have a solution for the automatic photo checker...

Michael Calleo:

Hey so I submitted my docs to be a seller and it says:Photo of the document or photo with QR code was processed by a third-party program. Please retake the photo and upload it without editing.

But all i did was go straight from taking picture from i phone to uploading it here. Can anyone working here help resolve this as their is a listing i want to apply for would like to get it done quick! Thanks

hi did you send it with email or something else and then downloaded it on your pc bc that can trigger the photoshop rejection you have. use an usb cable instead so dont download but open your phones folder in the upload section

Wessel Damen:
hi did you send it with email or something else and then downloaded it on your pc bc that can trigger the photoshop rejection you have. use an usb cable instead so dont download but open your phones folder in the upload section
Thanks for the answer I  appreciate your help!, but this let me thinking about Mql5 because if this is the case, is very ridiculous and very poor security system they have, people send pictures all the time by emails. i get approved in Forex account, bank accounts and so on, with emails. all my pictures are send by emails and never had this problem...

OMG, I've already taken and uploaded hundreds of photos with QR code but MQL5 still warning:

"The image does not meet the requirements.
Please upload a new photo."

What can I do now???

Reason: