My Seller Account Not Approve - page 15

Encountering the same situation as @Maria Erica Costagliola https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472/page14#comment_10867966

I've submitted the requested photos and still waiting for moderator's approval since 02/06/2019.

Any help will be much appreciated.

My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

注册为卖家的时候,我发现自己名字填错了,可是更改不了名字,这个怎么办,怎么才能更改个人资料姓名

Keavy Qiu:

When I registered as a seller, I found that my name was wrong, but I couldn't change my name. What should I do? How can I change my profile name?

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the translation tool if necessary.

Image Invalid what is the meaning of that?????
Files:
Untitled.png  7 kb

foreverforextrade:
Image Invalid what is the meaning of that?????

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Robert Roe, 2019.03.01 22:37

Ok I had the same problem here is what you need.

1. A mobile phone

2. computer

Step 1. login to mlq5.com on your mobile phone go to the seller tab and upload a picture of your drivers license, passport or what ever and this is going to open your camera app take the picture as instructed (legible and at least 50% of the picture size) click the check make and the file should upload.

Step 2. Login mlq5.com on your pc or mac too so now you logged in on your phone and your computer. Click open the qr code on your PC and then on your phone click upload photo with qr code and your mobile camera will open. now make sure you get the full qr code from your computer in the picture with you straight on no angles. (get help if you need it) Click the check make and you should be all set. 

This is the only way I could get it to work making sure I uploaded both pictures straight from my camera on my phone.

I tried 30 different photos upload, nothing works. Always error “atached fle is invalid” - no reason stated. I give up.

mrxfor55:
I tried 30 different photos upload, nothing works. Always error “atached fle is invalid” - no reason stated. I give up. This site is fracking joke. 

I have this problem. Tried uploading from multiple browsers on multiple devices. Images are correct size, haven't been edited/resized/anything... Just instant rejection.

I HAVE UPLOADED MANY MANY PICTURES   EVERY TIME INSTANT  THIS ERROR I GET

The image does not meet the requirements.
Please upload a new photo.

DONT KNOW  WHAT TO DO NOW PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME ?

Hello,

I've been a mql user since many years now and I've applied for a seller account in 2017/03/11 and my request was rejected because I didn't provide clear photos.

I've been inactive for some personal reasons since 2017 and I came back now to apply for a new seller account by providing new clear photos as requested. 

The new request has been submited in 2019/02/06 and I'm still waiting for an answer since more than a month.

Did I made anything wrong from my side? or may be should I create a new mql account in order to have my seller profile?

Any help will be much appreciated.

And I'm sorry if the request is  not on the right section but I really didn't have any other option.

Thank you so much!

Imad

Hi, there, I have already sent the pic with the QR, and left so many comments but no reply.

could you please get it reviewed manually ?

thank you!

Reason: