My Seller Account Not Approve - page 25

I want to use indicators in the market.
Saw that  had to apply for membership
I sent Document in step by step But didn't upload a selfie photo with the document
The system therefore rejects
Therefore contacted the staff via email to send documents by email
Complete the process. The staff said that unlocking and then can use immediately.

But after , it still shows the status of reject
I also contacted the same staff that they still  reject status
He said that he has fixed his process.
He will try to contact the technical staff to help fix.
And will contact you back to me soon
After 3 days I haven't received any communication from them.
I therefore wondered what logic he used to determine who was a bad person. To access the market ?
When it must be rejected by the technical staff Then why do I have to send a lot of documents? And still promise to fix it

Hello
I have registered on the MQL5 site
In the seller section of the profile, I sent you my identification document and passport

But the robot rejected it and a rejection message was sent to me

Re-enter my documents. Driving license. I will send you an ID card

Thank you for checking my submitted documents and confirming my final registration, please

Hossein Khani

HOSSEIN KHANI:
Hello
I have registered on the MQL5 site
In the seller section of the profile, I sent you my identification document and passport

But the robot rejected it and a rejection message was sent to me

Re-enter my documents. Driving license. I will send you an ID card

Thank you for checking my submitted documents and confirming my final registration, please

Hossein Khani

Don't write or submit anything here, you can only solve your problem in the comments section of your seller page.

Hello, I have readed the last 25pages of this thread because I have problems with the registration as a seller. When I was creating the mql-account 3 years ago I filled out not all of the data and I didn't upload some documents because the focus was not to get a seller. Now I want to register as a seller but I can not find the mask again to fill in all data etc. and the upload section. Can I restart to procedure some where?

When I go to the setting in my profile I can not fill in contact data or something like that. The fields are missing as they are shown in the decription "registration as a seller" 

How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
The Market service offers unique opportunities for developers of analytical systems and trading robots - now your programs go directly to traders' terminals and are available to all MetaTrader 5 users. This means that with the status of the Seller, you can access the large market of potential customers, and the simple technology will help your...

Martin Metzler:

Hello, I have readed the last 25pages of this thread because I have problems with the registration as a seller. When I was creating the mql-account 3 years ago I filled out not all of the data and I didn't upload some documents because the focus was not to get a seller. Now I want to register as a seller but I can not find the mask again to fill in all data etc. and the upload section. Can I restart to procedure some where?

When I go to the setting in my profile I can not fill in contact data or something like that. The fields are missing as they are shown in the decription "registration as a seller" 

solved!

Hello, do not be tired. I registered from Iran and connected my MetaTrader account to your site and I want to be a seller. To send documents to Iran, it is not in the list of countries for me to send my documents. Please check thanks

Hello, I'm attempting to create a seller account and I've upload three different selfie pics and all rejected. Only i'm receiving "Selfie should be taken today. Please upload a new one." generic message. Even one selfie pic holding a paper including the current date. Please can someone check this?  or any advice. Thank you for advance

Dear MQL team;

I have a problem with the seller who sent the message for me that Your application has been rejected and me I really need my problem solved and I ask you to guide me. I will do my best to implement your policies, please help me.I have high hopes that this problem will be solved.

Best Regards

Abbasi

Hossein Abbasi:

Dear MQL team;

I have a problem with the seller who sent the message for me that Your application has been rejected and me I really need my problem solved and I ask you to guide me. I will do my best to implement your policies, please help me.I have high hopes that this problem will be solved.

Best Regards

Abbasi

Only the Service Desk deals with seller application, so I suggest you follow the comments in your seller page.

Reason: