OILFXPRO double-quad b/o free version E A - page 13

Hi

This is the new all powerful quad-core expert advisor using multiple breakouts (4 breakouts) .It is coded by a professional coder

OILFXPRO

Hi

Now some unorignal copycat is is copying my system

OILFXPRO

Files:
shogun.jpg  188 kb

Hi

today the Quadcore express IS FLYING

OILFXPRO

Hi

This system is finally in profit

OILFXPRO

Modification oilfx

Hello!

I have a free oilfx ea which is good, but not so good as i want.

The ea is an breakout and places orders at 9 and 10 o'clock in the morning.

It is not good today with the stoploss-option.

I have tried to remove the stoploss and just letting the ea places it's orders and close position at the evening 23 o'clock.

So, what does i want?

If anyone could remove the stoploss in this ea and upload it here again i would be grateful. I can program a little in mql but i can't find the stoploss option.

The trading-system would then be, place maximum 2 buy-stop and 2 sell-stop orders a day, take profit at 23 o'clock in evening, no stoploss or trailstop.

Thanks

se attached ea:

jorgeng:
Hello!

I have a free oilfx ea which is good, but not so good as i want.

The ea is an breakout and places orders at 9 and 10 o'clock in the morning.

It is not good today with the stoploss-option.

I have tried to remove the stoploss and just letting the ea places it's orders and close position at the evening 23 o'clock.

So, what does i want?

If anyone could remove the stoploss in this ea and upload it here again i would be grateful. I can program a little in mql but i can't find the stoploss option.

The trading-system would then be, place maximum 2 buy-stop and 2 sell-stop orders a day, take profit at 23 o'clock in evening, no stoploss or trailstop.

Thanks

se attached ea:

Moved, why?

Moved because this is part of the Oilfxpro scam. There is no reason to have multiple threads with the same topic. Oilfxpro was banned for a reason.

jorgeng:
Moved, why?

But the dummy keeps popping up under another name. Same useless crappy systems...hint: stay away from his postings. The title CON ARTIST always comes to mind with this clown.

jorgeng:
Moved, why?

Because we are having the thread about this EA and I moved your request to this EA's thread. As all the people who are interested in this EA are collected in this thread or subscribed to this thread by email.

Ok, so now i know why oilfx was banned.

Anyway, i am using breakout-systems.

I was following hans123 which is good to, and Larry Williams theory.

The reason why i want oilfx code modified is that it has a nice approach of

the channels.

My ideas has nothing to do with oilfx.

I want to take position at 9 and 10 o'clock in the morning, let the gbpusd course take it's way during the day, no stoplosses and take profit at 23.00 in the evening. This system is profitable, but i'm tired of calculate channel by hand in the morning, placing orders and take profit at 23.00.

The ea is what i want but excluding the stoploss code.

Can anyone help me and exlude the stoploss-code in this ea i would be grateful.

Thanks

Reason: