My Seller Account Not Approve - page 23

How can i make a cashwithdraw in my acoount mql5.com
Please can you tell me few information about that??
Thank you very much

Hussein7777 Hassan:
How can i make a cashwithdraw in my acoount mql5.com
Please can you tell me few information about that??
Thank you very much

MQL5.community Payment System

Hi,

I received a message on my profile page:

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.

Currently, no action is required from you. If we need additional information, we will notify you right here.

Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.

Sorry for inconvenience.

This was 4 weeks ago. On Paypal and Cardpay my limit is max 0.01.

I wrote to service desk but no reply for over a week. 

My seller account is still working fine. I can add products and also sell them. Just can't withdraw anything.

Has anyone else faced similar issue.

Can someone guide me what steps to take?

I have the same as above, for no apparent reason. Account has been created for over 2 years with no issues when I've been depositing and using site services. Now that I have some money in my account I may want to withdraw, I suddenly need verification? 

Seems poor that they don't want to verify people investing in to the site, just those wanting to make an investment from it!

Have raised a ticket plus replied to the message, but still 10 days with no answer and 14-15 completed jobs!

Jason Baxter:

I have the same as above, for no apparent reason. Account has been created for over 2 years with no issues when I've been depositing and using site services. Now that I have some money in my account I may want to withdraw, I suddenly need verification? 

Seems poor that they don't want to verify people investing in to the site, just those wanting to make an investment from it!

Have raised a ticket plus replied to the message, but still 10 days with no answer and 14-15 completed jobs!

Thanks for replying. It is nice to know I'm not alone in this. The only option now is to wait I guess. 

Although it may help to tell you I'm in the same boat, I'm getting no tickets answered, no messages answered, and I'm still not verified whilst having around $1000 of completed jobs. I'm going to stop doing them until I get verified, as the MQL5 team isn't giving me any confidence that all of these nights of coding are going to amount to anything for me!

Hi friends,

I also have the seller's account and everything is fine but once I have accumulated some money from the sales in my account I received this message from the support MQL5 and maximum drawdown = 0.01

I was frustrated by this message.

I do not know whether this will be verified on the sellers accounts every time or it will be once and end this suffering finally ??????

I hope the verification ends as soon as possible in order to withdraw some of the money I need.

Files:

Abir Pathak:

Thanks for replying. It is nice to know I'm not alone in this. The only option now is to wait I guess. 

Hey guys,

They finally verified my account and paypal withdrawal now worked.

For everyone else waiting, just hang in there. My verification took a little over 4 weeks. I'm sure they'll get to you too.

Same applies for me, and it was about the same, 4 weeks :)

Abir Pathak:

Hi,

I received a message on my profile page:

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.

Currently, no action is required from you. If we need additional information, we will notify you right here.

Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.

Sorry for inconvenience.

This was 4 weeks ago. On Paypal and Cardpay my limit is max 0.01.

I wrote to service desk but no reply for over a week. 

My seller account is still working fine. I can add products and also sell them. Just can't withdraw anything.

Has anyone else faced similar issue.

Can someone guide me what steps to take?

It just happened to me.

What should I do?

Reason: